DAYS Actress returns to set

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it would be nice, too, to have Fay back on at least semi-regular basis. When you have a character such as Nicole, who is prone to do things the audience can't immediately get behind, it's good to have someone like her mother as a talk-to - if nothing else than to understand her motivation(s) more. In fact, I'd argue, when Mona Kane died several years ago on AMC, Erica's rationale behind many things became a little harder to grasp.

• Members

I have two ideas for Maggie. One would be to bring back Bill Horton, which would add conflict to the Horton family, you would have Bill there for grandson Will, and then you have the rivalry already there between Kate and Maggie, which could be built upon. Then, as a fan, I would just love to see Maggie and Abe get close, and then have Lexie go crazy upon seeing it. I think Suzanne and James would be so sweet together and we really need to see Lexie go crazy DiMera on us again.

• Members

YES!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bG5oCUeSjQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bG5oCUeSjQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bG5oCUeSjQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Members

It also, well it works. Marlena never would have fit into the alice type role. Maggie does. I am just hoping the show remembers how much younger she was than Mickey. Maggie is the same age as marlena, roughly. For years they wrote her as this elderly women. I think pairing her up with pretty much all of salem under 30 was brilliant too. Maggie can make connections with anyone. Marlena, not so much.

Suzanne did an interview and they asked her about taking over that role after being on the backburner for so long. She said that when the show fired Dee they were kind of forced to rediscover her, and how happy she is they did.

Another tidbit, Suzanne pitched Maggies first drinking problem storyline out of fear of being let go because the show didnt know what to do with her. How funny that all tese years later shes such a strong character in a strong storyline involving that same drinking issue.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dc cubs

I think we will see Missy Reeves as Jennifer Deveraux back in Salem at some point in 2010. She has to be there for the Alice Horton memorial whenever that happens. My hope is that she ends up back on contract. I read in SOD that the Reeves home schooled their kids this year as they wanted to keep their career options open. Now that Scott is on contract at GH I think the whole family will be moving back to CA.

Archived