AMC: Friday, December 18, 2009

• Members

Claudette was one of those characters I didn't know about until 1995 when the 25th anniversary book came out, naturally I thought a tie to Travis and Jackson would have been nice. She kind of looked like Jack.

Yes, Eileen Letchworth (Margo Flax), she deserves some of the credit that Jeanne Cooper always gets. But I guess they didn't incorporate actual footage of her surgery like they did with Jeanne.

ETA: Just looked her up to see if she was still with us... after all of these years, I never realized that was her in that classic episode of The Cosby Show where Clair gets her late uncle's painting at auction.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ANYWAY, back to THE SHOW...

What the hell is all of this crap regarding Eunice? Why am I supposed to feel sympathy for this character? She acted like "a ho" and got on with the rest of Pine Valley's "WE HATE DAVID" train, turned her back on him several times and NOW she feels entitled to some warm, special, intimate reveal of David's impending death before the rest of the town? I can't stand this bitch! "My life is like some bad TV movie. I was sold at birth. My adoptive parents die in a car crash. I find my birth parents only to have one of them die of a rare disease..." Yeah, bitch, and you've remained boring throughout. She and JR do deserve each other, because all they do is whine like 5 year old brats one minute, and then insist that they're grown the next. They want Daddy's love only to reject it so they can complain that they don't have it. I'm through with them.

If all of these people hate David so much, why are they so dead set on believing he's not dying? It's like all they want is for him to be dead, and then the first thing they think of as soon as he says "I'm dying" is "NO HE'S NOT!" I understand being suspicious, but it seems almost like talking out of both sides of their mouths. If you don't believe him, don't believe him. Leave the party and continue on with your lives. I don't get the whole "I don't believe him, but I'm going to hang around for another hour talking about how I don't believe him, accept his parting gifts -- oh -- and take advantage of the open bar that's on his tab!"

Speaking of staying and going at the party, where the hell did Liza get off attempting to kick Adam and Annie out of the party? That scene made absolutely no sense. She's acting as if the two of them were ruining the GREAT TIME they all were having being cynical and pissy.

Hurry up and get this Aidiot/Zendall storyline over with. PLEASE! Kendall never shuts up. Comas, hostage crisis, locked in a room by herself... somehow, this shrew finds a way to keep blabbing on and on! And, geez! Zach with a gun. Aidan better hope Zach is virile. I can see it now.

*BANG*

"KEEP HIM ALIVE! I NEED HIS SPERM!"

Zendall fans: SWOOOOOON! :wub:

• Members

I did not get the sudden Liza bitching out of Annie either. She's not David's girlfriend or wife or anything... so why would she presume she had the right to throw someone out of David's party. Not that her Annie hate makes any sense to me at all. Even if Annie fired Liza, who only wanted to be her attorney to railroad her, the Annie hate would only make sense to me if Liza wanted Adam back and I don't think they're going there at all so really it's just all very dumb.

• Members

LMAO because it's so true!

Yeah, after she took every opportunity to tell David how horrible he is for most of her stint on the show, now we're supposed to feel sorry for Mabe because he didn't pull her aside to say he's dying. Personally, I just don't care how she feels.

Liza's attitude toward Annie is puzzling, as is Annie's sudden defense of David to Adam. I guess Pratt was just throwing any story idea against a wall to figure out where to take the characters from here. It just doesn't make any sense.

I ff'd through everything Zendall-related but I was disappointed to see Aidan point the gun at Zach and not pull the trigger.

• Members

Anyone else find it weird how Liza and Krystal were having a friendly conversation on Thursday and now seem to be friends. It seemed jarring especially since she and MW's Liza HATED each other. They fought over Tad and Liza tried to run her out of town. Guess time heals all wounds. I wish they had had a scene prior to this to talk about their past drama instead of instantly jumping to the friend stuff although them as friends seems to make more sense than some other prospectives

Archived