Previews

Actor87

• Members

I really am getting worried about Josh. He usually posts the ATWT previews but I haven't seen any previews for ATWT since Aug. 22!! Admin, is Josh okay?? When should we expect more ATWT previews?? Just curious. I know this whole site thing has been a mess these past few months...sorry if I'm being too forward.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do you mean you cannot start a topic in the preview section or that you cannot reply to an existing topic. If its the former, only staff are allowed to post preview posts. If it's the later, I will check up on it. Members *should* have the ability to reply to exisiting posts.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Thank you for your kind reply.

And though I dont want to seem pushy. I have a couple of questions?

I been coming to this site for awhile, I think these spoilers are 100% , give more detail.. and

to put it mildly... I live for Thursday... Now Im also an AMC fan.. and all I want to know is

can you tell me when are the spoilers suppose to be posted.. That way I wont come and come and come...

But the spoiler all use to be on there by Thursday evening and that isnt the case anymore..

I do apperciate the spoilers.. but if you could just tell me .. When AMC as a norm gets put up

I would apperciate it.. I understand no one fault.. Not AMC, not yours... but surely there is a deadline.

Thank you for all your help.

Archived