GH: Media Net Pics of JJ as Lucky

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously! WTF? At least GV's Lucky was hot. I've never liked JJ and always felt he was overrated.

Also, I'd like to add, IMO, it wouldn't make any sense for Guza to isolate Lucky from the kids with JJ returning to the role. I say that because it was JJ's Lucky who used to sit outside Liz's window at night until she fell asleep after she was raped back in 1998. Or am I mistaken? If anything, it would be wise to keep Lucky as a cop and a caring father and build him up to a more leading role instead of a joke.

• Members

According to GH, being a father to children who are not yours means you are a loser. So does being a cop.

Unless GH sees their special superstar JJ as deserving of loser material, then they have to make him dump the kids and stop being a cop.

• Members

I'm sure that will happen, but I think this just reinforces GH's cowardice and hypocrisy. They set up very clear guidelines for Lucky. Him wanting anything to do with Liz's children by other men made him a loser. His entire life was a lie, a con. Luke couldn't stand him, because he couldn't stand being married to domestic Laura. He needed to be free, whoring it up with other women.

Everything of the golly gee "Cowboy" days was pure misery for Luke, and that suffocating existence led Lucky to become a waste of a man.

Yet, because JJ is back, now it's all happy time again for Luke/Lucky and suddenly his entire life wasn't a laughable delusion and Luke never secretly resented or hated him?

• Members

Yeah I'm sure lots wouldn't make sense again with JJ in the role while I curtrently don't watch I know ebough to know they wrongfully deemed Lucky more of a supporting character with Vaughn in the role they will try to shift again with JJ in tthe role. This is the reason I skipped out. Who-ever is writing this show clearly have biases in the actors and not the characters where as many other shows it is the opposite

Archived