Search For Tomorrow Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am so glad to see the photograph of Don Wallace! He was a director/writer of The Edge of Night during the early years, From These Roots, and One Life to Live. He was a writer for One Life to Live and Loving, and the executive producer of The Best of Everything and the serial Return to Peyton Place.

I had not known that he directed Search for Tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thank you, Carl, I had not seen that article before. Anne did find the perfect guy - George Solomon - and married him in 1981. They are still happily married today, and their only child, a son named Tom, is a doctor. George and I first became acquainted on Twitter several years ago, and then FB. He is a very kind, funny and sweet man who plays ukulele and is devoted to his family.

The Solomons were very close friends with Paul Michael Glaser (who also had soap experience before hitting big with Starsky & Hutch) and his wife, Elizabeth. The Solomons' son Tommy was in the same class with the Glasers' son Jake. George told me that Tom was inspired to become a doctor largely because of the Glasers' brave face in the struggle against AIDS, and that Tom and Jake are still friends to this day.

I also have Annie's autograph and I can email you the images so you can post them here. Thanks again!!