Y&R Clip Friday's episode

• Members

<object width='400' height='300'><param name='movie' value='http://www.cbs.com/e/JNQN01g9n88jhbniB8M3nlu4814BaJXi/cbs/1/'></param><param'>http://www.cbs.com/e/JNQN01g9n88jhbniB8M3nlu4814BaJXi/cbs/1/'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param><embed width='400' height='300' src='http://www.cbs.com/e/JNQN01g9n88jhbniB8M3nlu4814BaJXi/cbs/1/' allowfullscreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'></embed></object>

When the hell did Ashley lose her cajones? First she's crazy and stubborn. Now she's crazy and an utter wimp??! She is Lily goddamn it.

Oh, Victor's gonna take the baby away if they break up. Oh no!! My life is over. You're a woman, a wealthy one at that, not some quavering little girl!!! When did you forget that?

August is next week. Hopefully it'll bring an end to this god-awful, baffling s/l. I'm sick of it. Jesus Christ.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God, that clip is so HORRIBLE!

Damn, this show is so bad right now, truly everything non-soap fans make fun of soap fans for.

Where is the REAL Ashley Abbott, damnit! She's not this stupid, the character has nothing resembling a personality anymore. Eileen Davidson came back for this sh!t? She was better off waiting for DAYS to give her a call.

Oh, look, more Sabrina. :rolleyes:

I'm sick of this story too. It's one huge mess. Everyone been been damaged thanks to it.

We need new head writers and producers, damnit!

• Members

I don't have a problem with Ashley's being crazy, especially surrounding a baby. I have seen that three times before.

But I reiterate what rhythm says -- forgive me use of language -- but Jesus H. Christ! When is there going to be a moment of lightness and happiness??

• Members

I have a problem with it occurring now, especially when this storyline makes no sense anymore and so many other women on this show are being victimized. This isn't good storytelling.

When we get better writers, but since TPTB seem intent on killing these shows, we may never get that far.

• Members

I just feel like Ashley baby woes have been done and done. This woman is over 50, why are we still in these stories? She now has no personality, no life, nothing beyond this baby. Even her own daughter is an afterthought.

• Members

Good f^cking grief. You've gotta be kidding me! Eileen came back to Y&R for THIS?!

Talking to herself? Ghosts? Crying? Paranoid?

Maria should totally be Bridget Dobson-ed from Y&R. TVCity pass revoked, locked out of her office and all. This is arrogant, pathetic, and shameful. I DARE her to do another interview with the press to justify this ridiculous nonsense(among other things) as "Bill Bell's Star Shining Down On Me." :rolleyes:

Do they really think crap like *THIS* will sustain the ratings?! Yeah, they've got a hold on the 18-49, as brimike says, but even that demo gets sick of seeing weak, sad versions of themselves onscreen and they will leave too. Just ask the many GH fans that tried to stick it out.

It's like they see someone's been injured, bleeding to death, and everyone's just standing around...well get the paramedics, stop the bleeding, hell, do something but watch your loved one die a slow, painful death!

Even if this IS network and corporate interference, Maria(as Head-Writer and Executive Producer) should be fighting for quality control at every level. Instead, she's using this position to puff up her already inflated ego and have something to talk about at the Republican National Convention.

UGH! That bitch pisses me the [!@#$%^&*] off.

Archived