AMC: Monday, June 1, 2009

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No bitches around today it seems..... Brianne Moncrief failed again today. Dear god. Erica and Adam :wub:

Erica and Liza :wub:

Everything else..... whatever. David's act of contrition to Amanda was interesting and well acted.... yay for Vincent.

• Members

for what its worth I loved the Chandler scenes today. I thought Brianne did great as Colby today. She played those scenes perfectly and I definetly felt for her. She held her own against DC and JL

Enjoying Amanda and Jake but its so wrong of him to even consider lying to her about where her baby is going

Im glad Krystal is away rom David and I always loved her and Tad. Not so sure what to make of her being back in that house though after all the crap she's pulled. Kinda wish he had told her to get lost

• Members

I didn't think Jake or anyone else had ever told Colby. I still wish there had been a better actress to play out those scenes between her, Adam & Liza. They were okay but could have been exceptional.

I loved Erica's jealousy of Liza.

The Liza/Jake scenes were great, imo. Liza has good reason to be insecure about Jake & Amanda taking the baby away from her eventually.

I also loved David opening up to Amanda. His constant threats were just tiresome so I was pleasantly surprised when he showed a more vulnerable side to her.

Opal's reaction to Krystal moving in was perfect! I hope Tad & her don't ever reunite.

The one part of the show that was dull for me was Zach/Kendall, although I did enjoy her reaction to him thinking she shot Stuart. Now that they've both professed their innocence, this story can move forward.

• Members

KWAK leaves David and goes back to TAD?! And on my birthday too? Why does this bitch the such heinous things on my birthday? June 1, 2007 she opens up the Spermback --- I mean, Comeback and has that ridiculous hypocritical speech about how everything went wrong in her marriage because of Adam. Now this year she moves in with Tad the others at Hypocrisy House?

I'm back to hating her. I only tolerated her because she was with David. Now she and the rest of the Martins in Hypocrisy House can sink in quicksand for all I care.

Archived