Y&R: Week of May 11, 2009

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, great. Just when I had grieved and moved on, he stirs up the painful memories for me all over again!

I [!@#$%^&*] HATE THIS SHOW!

• Members

Then, what happens? Turns out, she is!

No, Cashton. No. I cannot allow this to happen. And if it does happen after you've put it out there in the universe? There's an evil chipmunk with your name on it!

• Members

I really loved Hope. She would be so perfect to have on the show now. She could set Adam straight...errr.. set him right. She'd have to stay at the ranch with Ashley and Victor, just stirring up all kinds of drama for Ashley and Nikki but in a sweet, saintly way.

I'm just a squirell trying to get a nut...so move yo butt, on the dancefloor, party people ovah here party people over there...sorry 90's flashback. i humbly beg forgiveness.

• Members

I would love this. Just when the audience starts rooting for him, his on screen redemption is snatched away. Whatever happens, I need the show to find away to keep him around.

I hate to say it, but I do think we are headed in that direction. Gloria is out of options otherwise. As much as I like the Baldwins, making them Shepherd's would disappoint me.

Archived