B&B Casting Spumor: Former Cast Member Returning?

• Members

Heart has lost a lot of his talent over the years, IMHO.

He has become lazy, and i dont think it can all be placed on GH and the writing.

I think he had an amazing role on GL and a lot to play on Y&R. I never was impressed by him on B&B and he fell flat quick on GH.

Diamont may not be emmy acting type, but he certinly puts a lot of passion into his work and id rather watch that.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes. He loves his character and played him smartly. Besides, it couldn't help that Brad's character never was one that you could easily like--and, oh, how he made me like Brad.... :wub:

• Members

I've seen this "botox" allegation everywhere. I don't see it. And I usually see those things.

But even if it is true, he is an attractive man, with a cared-for physique, a gravelly voice...and we've seen him maintain studliness with age. I can't say I ever really warmed to Brad...but I always liked Diamont.

• Members

You don't know talent if it hit you in the head. :lol: Hearst is a zillionth time better the actor Diamont is. What was appealing about Diamont was his looks. He has lost it. His acting was always mediocre at best.

• Members

Ruxton - you are in heat! LOL!

But all kidding aside, I am seriously wondering if CBS is planning to expand B&B to an hour. These stories they are telling now have a lot of beats and characters. Re-introducing the Spencers and now Whip? This show is way full for a 30 minute show.

Hearst is welcome on any show I watch. And Felicia and Whip would be HOT!

• Members

Eh, don't really have any feelings one way or the other on this. I do think it will be a little crowded. And unforunately he will probably have something with Brooke...BLAH. Not that I have anything against that specific couple, but I hate her merry-go-round.

Archived