ATWT: Elizabeth Hubbard: Why is she rarely mentioned?

• Members

One thing I notice sometimes with LaHubbard is that because she tends to throw out the script and do her own thing, the directors can't follow her. Some of her best lines are missed because the camera isn't on her.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh gawd I agree...Lucci is so overrated. IMO she sucks as an actress. It's obvious why it took her so long to one that Emmy. When she won it was like....let's just give it to her already...LOL

It's LaWalsh not LaHubbard....LOL...

• Members

I guess James counts as a male lead, but there wasn't a lot of romance in that rewritten piece of trash story.

I was kind of throwing reasons out there, but I guess it really boils down to the fact that Lucinda hasn't really had a story centered on her in a good ten years, which is probably that crap with James and David. Even her cancer story wasn't as much about her as it was Luke's gettin' smacked on by his stepGAYGramps. She got a pre-nom this year, and I was like WTF did she do this (last) year? It's not like she's going to be submitting that horrid mushroom hunting episode.

• Members

You mean David being Lucinda's son? :rolleyes: That James and Lucinda were former lovers? :rolleyes: Yeah, it was a piece of trash!

I was surprised she was in the pre-nom too. I wish she would actually get nominated and win. LOL at your mushroom reference...

I read where Liz knows how fans want more of her and the vets in meaningful storylines.

• Members

This is Liz's first pre-nom. I know we were all surprised that she wasn't pre-nommed the year of her cancer storyline. It was such a shock.

And Quent, Liz has won the Daytime Emmy for Lead Actress. Once for The Doctors in 1974 and then for an afterschool special movie about one of the first ladies.

Archived