AMC: Thursday December 18th, 2008

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love that Pratt used some of this shows rich history today. Its very small, but a mention of Tara was very nice. That being said I am very interested to see what his real reasons for making David chief of staff are. Oh well this will just heighten the Angie/David fued. Erica held back with Reese. I was expecting her to rip her apart. I suppose in time that will happen.

• Members

This is kind of AMC related, so I didn't want to start new topic. Marcy Walker (ex Liza-AMC) will be interviewed by Croatian television showbizz magazine "Red Carpet" this Sunday. The same reporter interviewed A Martinez two weeks back. They were interviewed because Santa Barbara, Cruz & Eden were / still are very popular in Croatia. Here is a picture...

nanut-i-marcy_walker.jpg

Croatian reporter Ivana Nanut and Marcy Walker

Source (on Croatian):

http://sapunice.net/vijesti/posljednje-vij...t-pronasla-eden

YAY!!! :D

• Members

I loved how Adam explained to Krystal exactly what David was going to do next. I'm just relieved that Pratt doesn't seem to be trying to pair Adam with her anymore.

I also wish we had seen Joe when David blackmailed him. I loved Angie & Jake's reactions to his appointment as Chief of Staff. It reminded me of Phoebe's indignation when the hospital board chose Joe instead of her grandson Chuck after Charles retired.

I liked the Frankie/Brot/Taylor scenes and I'm glad Brot took responsibility at the end.

The scenes where Randi found out she had been taped having sex from Erica could have been good with a stronger actress. I just don't feel anything for Randi.

I love when Erica is in protective mom mode; Reese better watch her back!

• Members

I love David being made COS and I think he is certainly capable or orchestrating a takeover, but even with Jake's malpractice or slack-ass doctoring considered, I just don't think we were given enough of how that went down. At least I'd like to have seen more, at least a direct convo with Joe rather than telephone. But the end result, David vs Angie (Wowza, loves it, loves it) and vs Jake, more fun? I like it very much.

Me, too. I always get kick out of Erica going after Bianca's (or Kendall's too) significant others. She and Reese both held fire but Reese stood her ground. I like what both of them had to say. I get the feeling Reese might be very possessive of Bianca if she thought she were to lose her.

Erica must have not disliked Reese too much because she didn't make the requisite bribe to leave town. Current record is Lena still at $3 million. Heh.

I am so glad the Kendall is dying secret is out. I thought Eden was really moving in that last sequence. The Myrtle is dead slap in the face at the end. *clutches heart* That's a lot of hard-hitting drama. What an ending to an eppy.

I like Taylor, I guess I am in the minority. But I enjoy her with Brot but am very damn glad she is out of the hospital. I even liked what how Taylor and Jake interacted today. JR Martinez is a natural actor, imo and his technique is getting better every day. I really like him.

Loved the silver fox Adam getting a step ahead of Hayward. It kind of bothered me a bit, the idea of two men using a drugged woman as a, ahem piece in their chess game (even if it is Krystal) but seeing the budding realization that what Adam said was true on KWAK's face at David's when she saw the mini-race car rescued it for me. Good stuff by all and nice bit of acting on BE's part.

I can handle today's show though. It's gonna be so damned sad.

Archived