Y&R: Week of December 8, 2008

• Members

Sappy is awful always...

- when Cane is sappy with Lily

- when Jack is sappy with any woman (currently Sharon)

- when Michael is sappy with Lauren

Good romance can be cool to watch. Lauren and Michael are capable of snappy, not sappy. But it often devolves to this eyerolling crap.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

realized how much still love her(Lilly) and she love him, and that she will take evey opportunity to get him back from her backstabbing hands.

I don't want to see Billy and Lilly together, he just want Lilly becaue he can't stand Cane.

• Members

We're supposed to consider Lilly and Cane some kind of super couple, but there was never anything super about them for us to care about a reunion. I'm rooting for the good actors in this tale.

Chloe is quite advanced in her pregnancy, it seems they are rushing it along. Maybe it is those Abbott genes since Jill delivered a full term Billy at 7 or 8 months along. Didn't Jill also fall off a ladder during her pregnancy? You'd think these Billionaires could hire a hunky painter, but it always seems to me that the richer people are, the more penny pinching they become.

• Members

Sorry Toups for not using the spoiler tags.

Does the Global Media player make Sharon's voice sound more whiny or did I just never notice it before?

After Phyllis and Jack's conversation midway thru, both knowing the other is guilty, I kept hoping they'll be hitting the sheets soon. It is amazing how two great actors can play off each other. Same with Jack and Ashley later in the epi but their chemistry is anything but romantic. It has been years since Eileen has had writing like this to sink her teeth into and she runs with it. Her exasperation at Jack is spot on.

The only time that CK actually did ok in this episode is when she starts screaming at Chloe. Earlier she was feigning innocence at Chloe's comments about her constantly putting herself in Cane's path, but her rapid blinking told the real story. It comes across to me like this entire character is a lie, hiding an inner bitch just waiting to escape. If this show was smart the writers would let the bitch out.

• Members

No fair Americans get to watch the Canadian broadcast... we can't watch any of the US ones, even shows like SNL on NBC that a **CANADIAN** started, and so many great Canadians got their start on, as far as I'm concerned, that's egregious.

When I go to watch online it first says sorry this is only available to residents in Canada, and then it plays OK.

I am LOVING Ashley, she's so good right now, CK is whiny and ridiculous and I dont give a damn about Lily and Cane, they should both eat [!@#$%^&*] and die.

• Administrator

Yeah, I figured that was another possibility, but I was hoping they wouldn't find out until after the baby is born. I don't think it's the right time for this to be revealed. You need to build up the Cane/Billy rivalry even more.

Archived