Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The next debate is a town hall, which is better for Obama, since it's at least partially interactive with people.

What happened is that Obama tried to just get through the debate without screwing up by playing it low key, but that doesn't always work and clearly it did not work.

• Members

Marceline... ya'll are right. Numbers are great and Americans are back to work! I've just come to realize that everything is totally awesome with the economy and all these low-paying part-time jobs the "adjusted" unemployment rate reflects are just what the doctor ordered. Silly me... you've proven me wrong again.

raspberry.gif

• Members

Obama and the Democrats are blazing a hot trail... Oh, wait...

Romney takes two point lead in national poll and rakes in $12million online in just two days after debate victory

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2213859/Romney-gets-boost-fundraising-polls-debate-victory-campaign-raises-12million-online-just-days.html#ixzz28ZhSPZW3

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Members

The whole hate thing didn't really start to move to the front til 1992 and Pat Buchanan's holy war speech. After that the 90s were in full swing, and Tom Delay and Newt Gingrich began the "politics of personal destruction" era where they tried to impeach a president because he was a Democrat. By the 2000s they moved on to using the Republican Atty General to go after attorneys who did not target democrat politicians, and then came swift boating and now we have birthers. Hate is all the republican party stands for anymore, which is kind of sad. Bush Sr would be called a RINO today.

Edited by quartermainefan

• Members

Scalia assures everyone that he already has his mind made up on any cases on matters such as "homosexual sodomy." I guess we'll see if anyone asks him to recuse himself from cases that he clearly isn't going to be unbiased on.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gQpgauFJXFBrMENK8e0qOFe7RvzQ?docId=ed2dfa8c955c4a8b98497c59d9839527