AMC: Tuesday, 11/11/08

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a really hard time supporting Annie or Aidan in all this. Especially since they seem to have led Di into a trap. No matter what, I just can't imagine that any good mother would do this to their child. Ryan is SO not worth this much trouble.

I am so happy that Kelli didn't come back to this storyline.

• Members

I can't imagine any mother doing it either. I could have maybe understood all of this if it was about getting revenge on Ryan and finally being free of him and taking Emma back BUT instead Annie is using her child as a means to hang onto Ryan. This isn't about sticking it to Ryan, it's about hanging onto him as she said today. Her whole existance has become about hanging onto Ryan and that's not entertaining to me.

• Members

Ok Tad needs to STFU. I was totally feeling Krystal during Tad's third degree.

Speaking of them, they are just friends that are married bc of their kid together, right? Or are we supposed to believe they're a legit married couple who have sex and love each other. If Krystal or Tad kissed someone else, would that be considered cheating and would either be hurt?

Daaaamn, Debbi Morgan is rocking it!

• Members

It's insulting to women. Instead of using her daughter to get Ryan back, Annie needs to become a strong independent woman on her own. I have never believed that Ryan & Annie were that in love, so it's beyond me that she is going to such great lengths to keep him. It appears that they are going to hurt many people in her quest to get Ryan & Greenlee back. It's just disgusting.

Thank goodness for the great Jesse & Angie scenes. It makes up for all this nonsense.

Archived