Y&R: November Spoilers

• Members

Nikki makes a heartfelt sacrifice as the heat turns up on the international search for Victor.

Nick and Sharon are drawn back together in Paris as Phyllis plans a surprise visit.

Sharon & Nick, and Michael & Lauren battle over the budding young romance between their rebellious teens, Eden and Noah.

When Kay helps a long lost friend with a medical problem – even as her family questions her own health – a twist of fate leads to a reversal of fortune for more than one of our characters.

Michael gets a break in River's case that exposes a family secret that sets his world upside down.

Ashley has a difficult decision to make as she is drawn back to her complicated past.

Additional November Spoilers

There will be a wedding in November.

A reversal of fortune will affect Katherine and her family.

Olivia returns and learns a secret.

A secret will also be discovered that impacts the Fisher/Baldwin family.

Phyllis decides to go to Paris after she finds out that Sharon is there with Nick.

Adam's dark side begins to frighten Heather.

Even More.......

Eden will also be in Paris. Because her and Noah's class take a field trip to Paris. She and Noah will become romantically involved in Paris.

The spoilers specifically say that things will heat up between Sharon and Nick and then Phyllis "barges" in on them.

There are no spoilers that indicate Victor and Ashley will become romantically involved. The spoilers are split in categories. And there is a category for Ashley on her own saying what we have read previously i.e. that she will have to decide whether to get pulled back into her past. There is a category titled Nikk/Victor which says that Nikki will make a self sacrifice and that she is determined to get Victor out of his doldrums. This is time Scott Hamner is quoted as talking about Nikki and the old fart's feelings for one another. When MAB previews Nikki and the old fart's relationship she says nothing about "love" or "caring" but Hamner seems to have a different take on the relationship.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder when we will lose Kevin Schmidt? Obviously, I guess, AFTER the Paris story. I dreaded losing Hunter Allan, and now I dread losing this boy. Here is hoping that (a) they do a good job of casting this again--Schmidt was perfect because although he is a 20 year old man, I totally believed he was a 15 year old boy, and just a *bit* older than Hunter...I bought the "growth spurt", and (B) they sign the next one to a CONTRACT. It doesn't cost them much...if NuNoah is a dud, they can dump him after 13 weeks.

I want stability in my Newman clan! That has always been a very stable group (in terms of casting).

• Members

You cant really blame the girl, her previous acting experience was 'Zoey 101' on Nickelodeon, so she must still be on the 'over act and over enunciate every syllable so that the kiddies know what you're saying' mode...still, I say RECAST RECAST RECAST, she's awful and I can't bear to watch her!

• Members

I have yet to understand the want and need for the re-pairing of Nick and Sharon!!! Why go backwards and force the fans to have to watch "the" most toxic couple in soap opera history!!! The best thing they ever did for the character of Nick Newman was get him away from Sharon!!! To me re-pair them will be a snoozefest and counting the minutes till the first one cheats....again.

Archived