ATWT: Week of 9/29/08

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I'm on cloud nine today. After sitting through endless minutes of uploading the Carjack scenes today from youtube as it is under construction, talk about horrible timing, I finally got to see Jack pleading his case to Carly. I so wanted to watch this live today but my mom showed up at work today to take me out, and again talk about horrible timing! The chemistry between Jack and Carly is just amazing. I really hope Jack doesnt just take Carly's words to heart and then go back to Juicy like nothing happened. I want him to chase Carly and try and convince her for a change that they belong together. I can't wait for tomorrow's show.

• Members

Carly and Jack are Love!

BUT why does Carly always have to give something up while Jack never does and just tells her how wrong she always is. But now she must just get over that and hook up with him again. THank goodness they are making Carly more of an adult or at least have grown her character. For now at least........

• Members

"Actually, the Nuke fans were upset because they werent on more today. They kissed damn twice today. Isn't that enough!? I want a Levin pairing. That would be so hot!! "

Let's take a wild guess - the Nuke fans did a postcard or call in campaign because Nuke wasn't on enough. lol. Jake Silbermann totally brings down the Nuke pairing. He has not improved his acting in over a year on the show and it's not a surprise that he has never been offered a contract. A Levin pairing would be so much better, I agree.

• Members

Well I'm home in time for ATWT today and I'm damn excited.....wow haven't said that in ages about this show... :D Can't wait to see the conversation between Carly and Jack today not to mention the Lily, Janet, Carly scenes. I'm just damn excited period... :D

• Members

What a waste of James. They rushed this story. We're suppose to believe after 2 minutes on James nagging on Paul he thinks Meg is cheating with Dusty. and he cares what happes to James.

James better not be dead. Although I don't want him back till we have a better writer.

Archived