AMC: Tuesday, August 26, 2008

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Adam is a riot. I just can't feel romantic stuff between he and Erica. I feel it more with Carmen to be honest

Jack & Erica are HOT :wub:

Carmen is turning into a wimp. Better she buddy up with Adam and try to split up Jerica and then fall for one another.

Greenlee so loves Ryan :P still. The more they say no, the more they mean yes :P

• Members

Its official. While Im a fan of Kendall, she has been ruined for me. I cant take her anymore and she needs a rest bc she's a broken record. At least Annie has the excuse of being actually crazy to explain away her actions but what about Kendall? Greenlee was making alot of sense today and its sad that out of those involved in this story (aside from Annie), Kendall is the only one that isnt. She needs to go take a LONG trip to Paris to visit Bianca. Give the girl a vacation and dont let her back till Christmas

• Members

Seriously! Kendall needs to STFU. I can't stand how she has this HUGE hard-on for getting Ryan and Greenlee back together. She needs to care about her own husband and her kids. She was such a broken record today - I wanted to slap Kendall silly for not listening to Greenlee or letting Greenlee have her own thoughts and opinions on the way she wants HER own life to go. Kendall needs a BREAK or let her get involved in a storyline AWAY from Rylee and Ryannie. Seriously.

LOVED Kathy's dream - and Krystal was hilarious as the evil stepmother.

I'm really enjoying this Jake/Taylor stuff. They are rootable so far...and the Army/Iraq stuff really brings an interesting, current dynamic to the scene. I also love how Amanda is thrown here for the triangle - gets her away from the Fusion office.

How sweet was that last scene with Jack and Carmen? When Carmen started crying - I wanted to cry with her.

Oh and of course LOVE Adam/Erica!

• Members

Another good episode even with so much of the footage being on my least fave current story--the neverending Ryan/Greenlee/Kendall stuff. Like I've said the past week I'm optimistic for Pratt's stuff judging by this. I love how Erica is being true to classic Erica while at the same time she obviously DOESN'T wanna hurt Carmen

Archived