B&B: MSN August Spoilers

• Members

I think KKL was the star of Storm's suicide. The whole string of episodes, including the cheesy slow motion run to his room, really made me like KKL.

I do think Heather Tom is one of the best on the show for sure. I think one of her strong points was that Katie was just such a regular person of a character. She isn't so over the top, or wealthy, or the slut that everybody goes after. I'm not sure what the heart story did to that.

Then I don't know how to compare her to Lesli Kay because they play such different characters. I do think those two and then Susan Flannery are the best on the show.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think that "the storyline is crap" is an excuse. Stephanie's and Brooke's storylines have been crap a lot of the time too (as were most of Jennifer Finnigan's storylines after the end of the Brooke/Deacon affair) but it didn't matter, they still sold it.

That's the whole point of truly great actresses. That they can sell even crappy storylines. Even mediocre actors can shine with truly great acting to back them up. The proof in the pudding is what you do with truly terrible material.

• Members

I beg to differ.

Susan Flannery and the Morgan flashback. KKL and the Inca jungle wedding to Ridge. Jennifer Finnigan and Ridget. And the whole "Ozzie" storyline. DREADFUL. But the ladies still soldiered through it no matter what crap was given to them.

• Members

Again i disagree.

Thr morgan flashback i will give you.

But KKL reached a new height of horridness with the jungle wedding.

Jen Fen was good in the ozzie romance, but she wasnt steller either.

and she was steller during the ridget romance, but IMHO - that was written well. Like the MAC story on GL it was well written, it just didnt work for the char's and was stupid given the history.

• Members

There is a difference between stellar and unwatchable. And current Katie is boring and unwatchable to A LOT of people. You don't have to turn it into gold, but you can at least try to retain dignity and work on not being actively grating, not matter how grating the material is.

• Members

Katherine Kelly Lang and William DeVry owned the week of Storm's suicide! I was crying my eyes out during that particular episode - Storm sacrificing himself to save his sister, then Brooke holding on to Storm's jacket.

Archived