Days: Week Of July 28th

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Today's scenes with Kate/Victor were so stupid. Kate knows Victor's not in good shape and anything upsetting will cause him to take a turn for worse, yet Kate's by his bedside cyring and telling him about Philip? Huh!!??

• Members

This John versus Phillip storyline is making me hate nearly everyone involved. I hate Bo for covering for Philip, I hate Victor and Kate for obstructing justice, I hate Morgan because the poor portrayal, I hate Philip and I think he does deserve jail time, and I hate that EJ is sacking up with John. This storyline is sucking the life out of Days and I haven't been impressed all summer.

• Members

Monday sucked compared to Friday, which actually had a decent, long-ish scene between Caroline and Kayla. I swear they wouldn't need to pad it out with flashbacks if they just had scenes last longer than 2 seconds (I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating).

• Members

ICA! That really irritated me. Does she want him to die!? :rolleyes:

This story is really making me not like Morgan. Maybe it's cold but I just can't sympathize with her. She doesn't make me want to. She's acting like a spoiled brat. I don't see the vulnerability. And her comment about not caring whether Kate wanted he at the hospital made me want to smack her.

I really like Ava but am OK with her leaving because I don't like her with John. I'm just not feeling it.

• Members

I love Morgan. And i love that she didnt give a damn about Kate wanting her there or not. Philip is an adult, Kate needs to deal. And what reason does she have not to want Morgan there?

Kate.. man i hate her. More and more every year. And LK's acting sure didnt help yesterday.

Bo/Hope.. as i said i love them for the first time ever. and i hate it.

I am really sad to see Ava going. I loved her and John and wish Marlena and John could breakup for good.

• Members

Nicole had the best line today with a sarcastic comeback to Trent as if she and Caroline were best friends and played bridge together, I was laughing my ass off.

Where did this bitchMarlena come from? I enjoy her like this to be honest, but her attitude just came out of nowhere.

Archived