Higley Quit DAYS?

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont think it was ever specified, the length of Tamara's stay at DAYS. Why would DAYS go to the expense of giving her promo shots and keep her around when her initial storyline reached a climax, putting her in a pairing with one half of the show's most iconic supercouples, if they didn't plan on making her recurring gig more long term?

• Members

I thought TB's contract was only for six months.

I'm thinking KA for the role of the diva...

OR Deidre Hall as her screen name is Marlena and Marlena delaCroix used to call herself a diva (she still may, I don't know.

This is fun speculating

• Members

Okay, but help me to understand.

If I am Josh Griffith and I work for Sarnoff...what is my compelling personal interest to support only Sarnoff's writers? I understand Sarnoff's interests here...but not those of his players.

Or is this a business of "let's keep it in the family, so that when a member gets relocated, they can help the others in the family relocate too?".

Naive minds want to know....

• Members

Ooh, treads are being deleted on the Y&R Sony board regarding this matter. People are getting PM's from the admin's saying that the show doesn't want this stuff posted and that these claims are not "substantiated." The Higley is out thread is still going strong over on the Sony DAYS board though.

• Members

Except that Steve and Kayla have NO storyline right now and they have not had one for at least 1 1/2 months - if they have had scenes, they have essentially been supporting Stephanie's storyline and now Bo's storyline. And they are pretty much absent for any spoilers in the next few weeks also. Yes, they got about one day of dialogue about the Ava situation last week but it certainly was not a "storyline." Ironically, enough, it was some of the best dialogue they had all year IMO. ANd whatever Dena's hand was or was not in it, she received a lot of thank you letters mailed to her and positive comments about it on her blog.

As for NB, well. frankly I can't see why she would think her present storyline is that great at all.

Archived