AMC: Colin Egglesfield's Status...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Didn't I read somewhere that Josh was going to be used in Jake Martin's story?!

I'm not surprised, especially when I read this in SOD. But not only is he THE Erica Kane's son, he's a MARTIN, which is even more forgotten on this show. He was a doctor, an ambitious executive, a troublemaking third party to a Chandler marriage (JR/Babe). I really don't understand how/why they resolved the Josh/Babe pairing. Erica's son (Tad's nephew) vs. Adam's son over Babe? Or anyone! Amanda has no one to do, they couldn't have been getting it on to pass the time? Erica and Janet were once friends (when Janet was on her meds), so having Josh and Amanda hook up again could have been interesting if they tied Janet back into the mix.

It's a waste, but I echo the sentiments of sending him to OLTL as NuJoey. How lucky would Egglesfield be, to not only call Susan Lucci, but Erika Slezak "mom" in daytime?!

• Members

Josh has been in several relationships and I don't think any of them were viable enough to coin the term "super couple" status. I think the fact that so many people disliked the fact that he was Jeff and Erica's kid ruined that chance that they simply were not able to accept a male Kane child.

Alec Musser needed to go. The only reason he stayed as long as he did was because he won that soap competition thing. Josh and Colby would have been a disaster especially since she filed a false report saying that Josh raped her and ended up throwing him in jail.

• Members

He is far too good looking to waste his time on AMC. He should have stuck to a modeling career because he is illegally handsome almost.

As for Erica's children and who was aborted and whatnot, I would gladly keep this abortion and bring on three more if only we could lose the loudmouthed, 24/7 daughter who has never been interesting even for five minutes while Minshew has portrayed her. AMC got rid of the wrong Kane kid.

• Members

Wow. I really think this is a waste. As a long term AMC fan who loves the history the unabortion never bugged me as much as I admit it shoulda. But really--as much as I find Aiden Turner hot--frankly, if AMC has to have a role like that, Colin/Josh deserves it. he CAN act, has screen appeal and is at least as hot. I'm shocked he's been wasted this long.

I really don't think it's my libido only that wants to keep him on--he always seems natural on screen. I'm almost prepared to write a letter lol

• Members

I am so disappointed with AMC for putting Colin Egglesfield on recurring. His character has so much potential and Colin is definitely a talent. He was one of the reasons I got hooked on AMC. I hope they realize what a great opportunity they are wasting and put him back on contract and give him a REAL storyline.

Archived