AMC: Colin Egglesfield's Status...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, really not unexpected. I started expecting the announcement (of his firing or the drop of status) to come soon after he didn't appear in an episode he was scheduled to air in back in early July. That's what happened with Jeff Branson, he was scheduled to appear on an episode and they replaced him with Colin at the time and we never saw or heard from "Jonathan" again.

• Members

I think it's 50/50. He's a part of this significant family (Kane's) so there's a chance he'll pop up from time to time if Colin doesn't get a new job and if AMC shows interest. The other 50 is what I already mentioned and he hasn't had a scheduled taping since that, so.

• Members

ya know. this just shows how lazy soap writers are today.

love him or hate him, he is a kane. he is erics son. he has a place on this show. the key wopuld be some commited storytelling to the char. who is josh? what is he all about? what makes him tick? lets see his relationship with the kane woman.

i get fans hate how he was brought on, i dont blame him, but rewriting that history and then just drop[pin g him is worse than just rewriting it. whats done is done. it just makes the rewrite even worse because it was for nothing.

• Members

What a waste...they undid one of the most definitive moments in AMC's history and for what? Josh had the potential to be a great leading man...Josh and Amanda, Josh and Greenlee...so many wasted opportunities.

Archived