TVG: Soaps' Sexiest Men

• Members

Not really, but I don't even consider most on that list all that much eye candy. I mean Jack Wagner is a major hot mess.

I personally think Darnell Williams, Michael E. Knight and Peter Bergman are pretty darn sexy

Debbi Morgan should have been on the sexiest women list

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Personally, I think substance makes an actor far sexier. Austin Peck may have nice muscles, but he plays such a doofus that he really isn't attractive to me at all. Actors who bring passion and intensity to their roles are far, far sexier to me.

Tastes will obviously vary on topics like this, but I would replace most of the actors on the list with others like Rick Hearst, Ricky Paull Goldin, Wally Kurth, Cornelius Smith, Peter Bergman, Billy Miller, Tom Pelphrey, Thorsten Kaye, Sebastien Roche, and yes, David Canary. All of these men are very good looking, but also have substance and talent. And to me, that makes them far, far sexier than blocks of wood like Aiden Turner ever will be.

• Members

There are quite a few I would take off that list all together as well as move some others around. Agree with what someone else that said there is more to being sexy than walking around without a shirt. There are quite a few on that list that even when they do that it isn't that hot.

Archived