Neighbours: Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No worries! I have watched 100 of the 2012 episodes but I don't think I can watch any more, because I remember them all like yesterday. Same for 2013, although I did briefly watch the Turners arrival again.

Here is one of my favourite scenes from the 2022 season. I'm glad to see Harold is back in a guest capacity for the 2023 season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

@Skylover thanks for writing about the event as some of us don’t live anywhere near the events and would not attend. Hope things are better or at least you have been able to sleep.

I do wonder if the show will start being promoted on this side of the Atlantic with it being part of the Amazon family, as the knowledge/awareness about it is lacking here. 

• Members

That's interesting. I'm not surprised about Byron (although I'm sorry he couldn't return - the actor was gorgeous and charismatic), but Nicolette had been there for a few years...I'd have thought if the actress didn't want to return they might have waited a bit.