Manson Family Killer Susan Atkins Release DENIED

Roman

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I heard this and no one believed me. People were like, no way would this happen. If I was Debra Tate and I could stomach doing this, I would send the autopsy photos and the pictures that were taken when they found Sharon. I would send them to CNN, MSNBC, FOX news, the LA Times, the NY Times and the Washington Post. I would send them to the Governor Arnold and hold a vigil in Sharon and the the other slain people outside the Governor's mansion.

She got life in prison. Which means you die there. What if in forty years Scott Peterson requests a compassionate leave because he is ill. No, you murdered innocent people and you should die in prison, even if you found religon. This absolutely infuriates me

• Members

And, to me, it says this....

if they let her out, ope the damn doors and let them ALL out. Because what is the point of "LIFE" if at the end of yours, youare shown the mercy you didn't show the person/people you killed?

She helped stab this 8-month pregnant woman 16 times, admitted tasting her blood, and then dipped a towel in it and wrote "PIG" on the front door. She later showed no remorse for killing these people.

Life means we'll see you when we bring your dead carcus out of the prison.

• Members

This angers me to no end, she had better not get out. I don't want to sound cold but I don't care if she's dying, she still should not be let out of prison. Sure, she may say she's a different person now and has found the Lord. But it doesn't change the fact that she helped kill Sharon Tate, an innocent baby, and all those others in that house that night.

I've read about this so much, and those murders, and its appalling. Tate begged for the life of her baby, and even offered for them to kidnap her and just murder her after she gave birth, but Atkins told her that she was gonna die and she needed to get used to it. She was going to murder another the next time with Manson himself, but Kasabian thwarted her. She giggled as the murders were described in court, it was so terrifying even to read about it online, I can only imagine what it was like for those poor victims and their families. And lets not forget that they somehow wanted to frame the African Americans for this or something to that manner!

Now, after all of this, she thinks she deserves to be let out? Its good that she has found religion if thats true, but she doesn't deserve to be let out, not after all of what she did and helped do.

• Members

I watched something on tv about the Tate family , the Mom spent the rest of her life fighting to keep these evil peeps in prison and when she was on her death bed she had one of daughters promise to take her place and she has. Her whole life is keeping this "People" in prison.

• Members

Was it the E! True Hollywood Story, The Last Days of Sharon Tate?

If it was, that was chilling. I still can't watch that special at night. What those people must have went through.......

• Members

I remember one night, Roman you and I talked about this. Sharon Tate's mother wanted the whole world to see the pictures of what they did so that we, in soceity, will always remember what happened. You can go to many websites and find a ton of information that Sharon Tate's mother released. You know that if she was alive, she would be all over this. And that night that you and I talked Roman, I could not sleep I felt so ill.

I wonder if Roman Polanski has publically said anything about this. Atkins killed his child. It's unreal.

• Members

Although this was unrelated to Sharon Tate's murder, since Polanski is technically(if I remember correctly) still a fugitive from the US, I'm not sure how much he'd say on this, although I think he should speak out against them.

And I can't even watch that much related to the murders. Its too creepy, and while I can certainly read and speak of it, just watching anything about it is so disgusting. I almost shudder everytime I see Manson's picture.

• Members

Vincent Bugliosi has said that even though he feels SA has paid a significant price, she has not seved a life sentence. But, he also said he sees no problem with her being released.

Debra Tate wants her and the other 5 to die in prison.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Knowing you're going to die, powerless in horror that you'll never be able to step outside your four walls again?

Must be terrible. I'm sure she won't enjoy that at all.

*end sarcasm

Yeah, I know there's that whole "Only God should judge" line. Whatever. There's NOTHING "god-like" about any of this. Just monstrous.

Glad it was denied.

Archived