Brenda Dickson(ex-Jill): OMFG!

• Members

Apparently I was under a rock when all this went down but if there is a person who has not seen this, then you absolutely HAVE to. Brenda Dickson thought all her many loyal fans would love to know how she stays so beautiful and fashionable so she wrote, directed and produced a documentary of her home and style. It's so earth-shatteringly funny that I caution you not to drink any liquids while watching, or else it will most certainly end up being spit out.

And if that were not enough - there are SEVERAL youtube parodies that are HYSTERICAL! Brenda may be loony as a basket case, but she epitomizes the 80's soap stereotype.

By the way - if you want more insanity - go to www.brendadickson.com. She's posted all her "best" videos and they're so fun to watch. Please comment cause I have been wanting to share this ALL DAY LONG! This is just too funny!!!!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frankly, I had to stop watching after the first "segment." Thanks, Cashton (and Soapsuds) for posting this...but I honestly didn't know whether to laugh or cry over Ms. Dickson's obvious vanity. (Does this woman presume she's the only one who knows about lip-sealer, lol?)

• Members

Thank you for reposting. I didn''t know how to do it right. Man - so glad that others find this as funny and crazy as I do.

She's the only one who knows to apply makeup with a clean face! I mean I'm a guy and even I know that!

Archived