GH:: Week of June 23rd

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Johnny, Claudia and Anthony need to crush the Baldwins now.

I am so tired of these insanity discussions. Laura did not become catatonic because she couldn't handle Luke's life style. She became catatonic because she thought she killed her step father and then couldn't handle that and she had a psychotic break. I guess Bergman got her day off today.

• Members

JP - You're right. Great scenes, but there was something else going on there. I'm dying to know who the script writer was. It seemed like there was... something being said about GH back then versus GH now. I don't know if it was making excuses telling the fans to get over it, or if it was the scriptwriter apologizing for what GH has turned into. I don't know. I just keep listening to Maxie's diatribe about "living up to past love stories" and felt there was something else driving whomever put those words in her mouth.

Or maybe I'm just reading too deeply into it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

I wish Jason Cook and Kirsten Storms really lived up to the MONSTROUS chemistry their legend speaks of. They were cute when they were kids, but there was a reason Shelle didn't work after awhile.

I *DO* think Kirsten has come a long way, and her Maxie is LEAGUES ahead of her BEST days as Belle.

But Jason? Sorry. I'm just not there.

Archived