AMC: Monday, June 23rd

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Annie. Kendall didn't really know what to say :lol:

Overall not bad show today. It was nice seeing Myrtle come out of the woodwork and Ritchie getting a beatdown from Zach. So awesome, even Babe was tolerable today.

• Members

Bakers Babe is so unlikeable. She is so shrill and unreasonablly angry. Seriously who is she yelling at Kendell like that for no reason just because she feels like an idiot because Ritchie used her. She's annoying, irritating and grating all in one blow she doesn't even try to attempt civility and Kendell just takes it? Why? Seriously what was she so self-righteous about? Bitch. Ugh she doesn't even try to layer the character.

I am starting to hate Zach even more now. Seriously bashing Ritchie's skull in while he is hand cuffed is a low. Alsmost as bad as attacking Ritchie while he was in his hospital bed.

• Members

haha, I thought you'd be mad at Babe for being a bitch to Kendall. I was sick with how Kendall's been kissing Greenlee's ass, especially when she told Annie to lighten up on her bc she's going through drama with Aidan. Um hello, Annie is going through her own drama with Ryan, which Greenlee is only making worse. Add me to the Greenlee hate today

THANK YOU to Annie for saying what fans have been thinking. Im glad she was able to question Kendall on "forgetting" what Greenlee did to Spike. Dang, now Annie is talking about how Greenlee left Fusion for a year and didnt give a damn about what happened to it

Annie gets line of the day. She said to Kendall: "I guess Greenlee's suddenly now in your eyes not the she-devil you used to think she was. The same arrogant selfish little bitch, she's always been" LMAO!

• Members

I didn't understand why Kendell was cow towing to NotBabe today anyway. It really made no sense that Kendell would just sit there and take Babe's tirade and not even dose out a snark or something.

• Members

She felt sorry for her. She mentioned that she knew how Babe felt bc she went through something similiar with Michael Cambias. I also think she felt that both Annie and Babe were right about Greenlee but she feels so guilty which is she didnt really fight back

• Members

Kendall is ALWAYS made to cowtow to those who have hurt her(Greenlee, Babe, Ryan)

Nah I wasn't all that mad at Babe, Cheap, I hated the tone of voice she used, but I found myself agreeing with her today.

Although not too long ago she was telling Greenlee they couldn't do stuff without Kendall's approval, so I'm getting whiplash from the back and forth

Archived