Y&R Question

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MAB has been so good with history I have to hope this is the beginning of the end for Sabrina. I haven't seen today's show yet, but I hope Victor at least has a puzzled look on his face.If he DOES have another child I'll just scream. He's already too old to have Abby.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Jun 13 2008, 06:58 PM)
MAB has been so good with history I have to hope this is the beginning of the end for Sabrina. I haven't seen today's show yet, but I hope Victor at least has a puzzled look on his face.If he DOES have another child I'll just scream. He's already too old to have Abby.

Victor's face seemed positively DELIGHTED.

They've actually done a good job of tweaking the historians. We all KNOW this shouldn't be possible. So they did this reveal on a Friday afternoon so we'd puzzle over it.

I do wonder how they are going to explain this...but I'm confident they will.

Victor's two vasectomies were such major plot points. The first one was mentioned in "Mr Mom" with Michael Keaton, wasn't it? And the second one set of YEARS of storyline surrounding the Ashley/Diane stolen sperm saga. So, they're not going to forget this. They are playing with us, which is cool. That's what soaps do...

I'm having faith this will all be resolved.

I also believe Victor and Sabrina will be married next Friday.

• Members

I must disagree. When St. Julia turned into psycho Jules, I hated it. Especially when she raped Jack. My Lord, the whole time, I was like WTF??

I think Sabrina should just be a manipulative skank who got pregnant with the bf she was with before she came to Genoa City (secret rendezvous in LA, perhaps?) and Victor finds out and kicks her to the curb.

I hope to the LORD that the writers didn't forget the vasectomies or come up with some ish that says it's not 100%. Ick.

Archived