Days: Week Of June 9th

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I will say that I LOVE the friendship with Nicole and Ava. Nicole definitely needs a friend in Salem and I found their scenes comical. Speaking of comical, John was such a trip as he commented to Hope about their romp session that had a long time ago in the submarine. And here's Hope not wanting to remember that moment. :lol:

Today is Roscoe Borne's first appearance as whatever his name is. I probably need to watch it again in order to try to get into the storyline.

• Administrator

Max is such a jerk. Man, I hate him now. He's so rude to people.

Jope subsex revisisted? Why are they torturing me with that?

Chelsea's Dan fantasy - gross.

What hapened to Kate? Did I miss something in previews episodes...I probably did. Anyone know?

• Members

Two words. Dena. Higley.

I hate it when writers don't a) know how to write couples as characters as well as couples who interract realistically and B) don't give a damn about history. I hate that Dena doesn't like Marlena, or give a damn about writing her it seems. Not because she's my favourite, but because she's such a part of the show's history. Why are Bo and Hope back to dancing like Olympic skaters the way they were years ago? It's annoying and pathetic.

Archived