AMC: Tad and Dixie's Reunion

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for posting this. I love the picture - Tad has lost the grey and Dixie has the dark strawberry blonde so it looks like they have paid attention to detail.

JHC is an idiot - she is not correcting her mistake the right way and is dictating how she thinks this story should make the viewers feel. Who the hell does she think she is - Brian Frons?? :angry:

I waited 19 years for these scenes but wanted Dixie to be alive. I'm still bitter and it sounds like after these scenes I still will be. Having these scenes over two days does not compensate for not having it play out real time as it should have been with LIVING characters.

• Members

Instead of some stupid sh*t *~imagining*~ Tad and Dixie together, WHY DON'T YOU JUST WRITE THAT, YOU STUPID USELESS PATHETIC WASTES OF FLESH?!

You think you can appease 20 years of fan anticipation and loyalty with two episodes? You think wrong. God, the people who now run this show are complete effin' morons.

• Members

That picture makes me want to cry. Waiting nearly 2 decades for this... and we're given the bums rush in 2 days? Screw you, JHC. I hope that woman gets a pink slip this year. She's ruining the show even more than I thought possible. AMC will be off the air soon.

"You can let go"... I will, when Cady last airs, so does AMC in this Nielsen household. Kiss my ass, JHC.

• Members

That picture makes me want to cry, too! JHC just compounds her initial incompetence by making such an asinine statement. If she really wanted to give us the ending we've waited nearly 20 years for, she would bring Dixie back alive. Period!

Archived