Check out my new Blog

CSW

• Members

MY FANFIC BLOG IS NOW UP AND RUNNING with 3 editions posted (12 episodes total)

It is a DAYS OF OUR LIVES alternative-reality fanfiction. Similar to the vein of "what-if", my version deviates effective Dec 1, 2005 and the ideas/story outcomes are from my own brain.

I am using the Blog feature on SON, which you can access at

http://cust9328.ipslink.com/~soapoper/boar...blog&blogid=16&

This is an ideal venue for a fanfiction because it is associated with SON - a devoted Soap Opera Community - and will help make frequent updates to the fanfiction easy to handle.

Please check out my blog and take a look at the transitioning my version begins to take. By this time next week I hope to have most of December 2005 published and you'll be able to see real and stark contrasts and differences from the real Days.

I invite all feedback, criticism and questions.

Thanks and Enjoy!

*edited Dec 2

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great!!! I'm trying to rally up a readership base before I start my first fanfic entry. Please go to my blog and submit a comment or question via PM for me to update my FAQ's in my "About me" profile. I've added about 5 or so questions from readers. They don't all have to be fanfic related... anything goes :) But the more questions the more answer i'll be able to give to shine some light on the type of writer I am and the type of stories I plan to tell.

Archived