All: AOL Most Seached Soap Opera

• Members

What Is Your Favorite Soap Opera?

As a child, I remember watching 'All My Children' with my mom. I actually loved the soap opera so much that when I was in college, I would rush home from class just to catch it. What is it about all the crazy drama that keeps us glued to our television sets?

Soap operas have been around for well over 30 years. One of my girlfriends is addicted to 'As the World Turns'. She started watching the soap as a little girl, and thanks to DVRs she still watches it every day.

Since I've been out of the soap opera drama for a number of years, I decided to find out what the top searched soap operas were on AOL Search.

To my surprise not much has changed. The soap operas that were popular when I was a child are still popular today. As you can see, 'Days of Our Lives', 'General Hospital' and 'All My Children' made it into the top three. 'Fuego En La Sangre' (Fire in the Blood) is actually a Latino soap opera that has become popular over the past few months.

What is your favorite soap opera? Find out more about your favorite show by searching for it on AOL Television.

Top Searched Soap Operas on AOL Search:

1) Days of Our Lives

2) General Hospital

3) All My Children

4) As the World Turns

5) Guiding Light

6) One Life to Live

7) Passions

8) Young and Restless

9) Bold and Beautiful

10) Fuego En La Sangre

http://hotsearches.aol.com/2008/04/22/what...8662x1200021269