Sunset Beach Discussion Thread

• Members

I am abusing this thread, LOL.

I just loved how SuBe had thrown in a little throwaway line of Officer Oscar Ruiz (Andre Khabbazi) returning from Genoa City. [For those who don't know, Khabbazi played Alec Moretti on Y&R after he left SuBe for a year]

And was that NBC doing the "don't worry, it's a different turkey baster" when Virginia gave one to Vanessa? Hhahahahha

I am excited to see Virginia's final plot unfolding, but I already know I will miss her dearly.

Maria is bugging me one day, and then not so much the other.

I just love Sara's jealousy getting the best of her.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sara's a mess. They played her off like a tamer Annie. I dont know if they started doing it yet but towards the end, they started featuring her alot in her own fantasies similiarly to Annie. She schemed and she lied but I dont get that they were trying to portray her as evil or a b-tch. She was more misguided andmisunderstood but she did her own fair share of maniuplating

• Members

Yes. I was actually surprised seeing as how these days can't develop new characters (all soaps), and I find Sara to be interesting.

I love how insecure Sara feels because Meg is the loved one, and how it leads her to do stupid stuff (not yet in December '98 but I know it is coming soon). I also loved how she confronted Maria. Then again, that made me love Maria... :wacko:

I love it when I can actually change my mind on who I like.

The blackmailer storyline is also getting quite interesting, and sadly I know who it is so the surprise won't be there, but it doesn't matter.

One more thing that surprised me was how they are trying to portray Caitlin as a stupid bimbo. Annie must have called her brainless a dozen times in the last few episodes. Maybe this is why Dorman left.

I prefer Dorman's version because that Caitlin had more soul (and talent). Heskin is a true hair model.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...