Thorsten Kaye fans!! AMC/PC/OLTL

Rebecca

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Praise for Zach's pink shirt ;)

•From Editorial Assistant Mala Bhattacharjee: You know that saying "clothes make the man"? That was more than apparent this week as AMC editor Erica Brown and I found ourselves mesmerized not by Zach and Kendall's yacht reunion, but by Zach's pink shirt. Kudos to Thorsten Kaye for rockin' the light, airy pastels just in time for summer! (And apparently Alicia Minshew liked it, too, because Kendall ended up wearing it the following day.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't know which reel he should submit, He is really hitting it out of the park with this story line.

The smelling of her hair oh so tender.

The pain in his face with the thought of loosing her.

Not to mention that this story line is not finished....

• Members

He does like hot in that banner :D

Ya know I'm not putting much stock in the TK rumors swirling around but I can't help but just wish they would go away!!! I thought the rumor died out :rolleyes:

Anywho-I can't wait for this week...Zach tells comaKendall his life story...that should be good :)

• Members

Well Laurie I hate contemplating the thought of Thorsten departing AMC as well but he still has almost a full year left before any decisions have to be made. Thorsten is hot in any picture, ;) and in your banner just the same too AMC Zendall Fan!

Thorsten I think has got the emmy sealed up for next year, at least I'd like to think he does. He has so much to choose from so far this year and its only May! All this stuff with the coma, Ethan's death. He's absolutely rocked the house. He may be a bit upset with the writing but he's being a prop and acting it out to the best of his abilities.

• Members

^True Adam. No more worrying from me. LOL :)

I so agree...he deserves some Emmy lovin for his work this year!!! He has been oustanding this year!!! Remember when I said I would hurt someone if he didn't get nominated this past year well that still stands! :lol:

• Members

Thorsten has again been amazing this past weel. He as great in those scenes Thursday with Julia threatening to kill him (which I knew she could never do) I loved how he was playing Zach. About to stare death in the face but if that is what it will take to protect Kendall then shoot me, what are you waiting for? Oh Thorsten you rock!

Archived