Days: Tony/Anna/Morgan

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FFS! Does everyone on this show have to be related? Here they go bringing on a new character who isnt related to a core family and they have to make her suddenly related? What next? Will Ava's 'daddy' end up being Stefano?

• Members

If they are going to give Anna a daughter in Salem, I would prefer to see them bring Carrie back on the canvas. I know Christie Clark is expecting a baby any day now, so they could wait until after the child is born. Here's hoping this summer they can bring Carrie back and have bond with Anna and Morgan. Wouldn't it be nice to see Carrie have a sister who is not out to steal her man and ruin her life all the time. A close bond between Carrie and Morgan, would surely frost Sami's cookies!!!!!

• Members

I agree that DAYS doesn't need any more blood ties, however if they simply make Morgan, Anna's daughter, I will love it. Anyway Anna isn't really related to anyone through blood on the show, so I don't think that could do much harm for Morgan's character.

Anyways perhaps Morgan is the product of Anna and Alex Marshall??

• Members

It wouldn't do any harm for Morgan to be related to Tony either, since he's not really a DiMera. He might claim the DiMera family, but he's not biologically related to them...and hasn't behaved like one for more than twenty years. Morgan related to either of them would give her family on the show...without tying her into the Brady or the Horton family.

Archived