AMC Friday Feb 29, 2008

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Friday's show was pretty good. The Angie/Tad/Jesse stuff was well written and acted. Just a memo to hair and makeup: please do something about Debbi's hair. The Raggedy Ann look is not attractive on her. LOVED seeing Opal, and am hoping she will be involved in the Rob Gardner stuff. Even the Erica scenes were interesting. Of course, the weak parts of the show are anything with Kendall/Greenlee/Zach/Aidan/Ryan etc. The whole stalker thing is beyond inane and merely a stupid plot device. Like I've written before, I feel like I'm watching two different shows. I wonder how involved Agnes is with the Jesse/Angie stuff. The rest of the crap is pure B&E.

• Members

Same here, I feel like the J&A stuff is a show by itself. Maybe it's cause they're pretty much in a bubble? They're not interacting with the rest of the characters, just isolated to Tad and KWAK and of course Frankie.

Agnes HAS to be writing for J&A, no way it's B&E, the rest of the clusterfuck that is AMC? Yep all B&E.....

• Members

Do you tape Zendall part & do you put it on YouTube?

Anybody get this strange feeling that when Zack finds out about Adian & Kendall. He going to end up with Annie. People think it going to be Zack & Greenlee but I'm thinking more Zack & Annie.

• Members

It was great to see Opal again in her role as Erica's best friend. For a while, it seemed that B&E were unaware of their relationship (through the entire Crash mess). I loved Erica's press conference at the end.

Jessie/Angie/Tad were the highlight of the episode for me.

I ff'd through everything involving Ryan/Greenlee/Zach/Kendall/Aiden. I don't recall Ryan living with Scott either.

• Members

Yeah. When Forbes March played Scott he & Ryan became best friends when he came back to Pine Valley. Ryan owned a penthouse in the building that Greenlee now lives in & Scott moved in with Ryan & they lived together until Scott eventually disappeared into thin air.

Archived