Days: Monday, Feb. 25

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know, Jen. It's time for everyone to bring out the tissues today. I'm probably just in an emotional mood today. I even saw Free Willy this morning and started bawling my ass out. What I wouldn't give for a Snickers right now.

I'm getting use to Ava, but I'm more eager for Nicole Walker to come back to Salem.

• Administrator

Peter and Peggy rocked today!! I really liked that long scene they had. So sad. :(

Those Stephanie/Max scenes were so bad. "I'm sorry you lost your father" - HE'S YOUR GRANDFATHER TOO!!! Stephanie was acting like Grampa Shawn wasn't related to her. WTF!! Just stop it with these two. The Morgan/Max pairing is right there for the taking - GO FOR IT!

No opinion on Ava yet.

• Members

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! TAMARA BRAUN is back on soaps!!!

I am so happy. She is one of my top 5 soap actress'. and damn, Ava is a crazy biatch! i love it! "Daddy doesnt like me to get out of the house much. But sometimes i get away..." oh [!@#$%^&*]. who is her daddy? this is days, we know its someone. Stefano? Ernesto? Victor? humm....

Was that a fake leather jacket with a hoodie shawn had on? WTF?! fail.

Peter Reckell rocks. I love this man. Its about time Bo got a storyline about Bo!

I am so happy and in love with days at the moment.

oh and did i say EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! TAMARA BRAUN IS BACK ON SOAPS?! (so i am a fanboy, kill me...)

• Members

I was getting ready to say the same thing. This is so blatant and in your face that it's ridiculous. No acknowledgment at all that Stephanie's grandfather and Max's father IS THE SAME PERSON! Or even that Stephanie lost an important family member. I have to start watching on the DVR just so I can FF scenes between these two.

Bo and Caroline = heartbreak! That long scene between them was so sad and beautiful and tragic and moving. Loved Bo's Santa story, but it had me in tears. PR is doing an amazing job, as is Peggy.

Loved Claire again today, but Belle needs to quit using food to get Claire to do what she wants all the time. "We have to see if the vending machines have any candy left"....I see a future bulemia storyline with Claire!

• Members

as much as the max/steph suck, the mac/chelsea scene rock. and it is obvious thats because chelsea & max are allowed to show grief over losing a family member and stephanie is being distanced. why cant they just embrace chelsea/mac/steph as family. that stems lots of drama.

i love Morgan. I really want her to become a bitch tho and smack steph around.

i also am loving max now more than ever, steph aside. This is the most real honest flesedout he has ever been.

and LOL at stephanied "i am going to check on my parents". you mean max's sister and brother in law?

I so wanted to see Kayla hold a picture of her and sawhn from the 80's with her uber high 80's bangs for the LOLZ.

• Members

Good show today..And i like that we are now getting a variety for stories....Today we got Bo's sickness and tomorrow we get John and Marlena again...Those Bo and Caroline scenes were fantastic, especially the extra long one..Those were such genuine tears, and they brought me to tears as well..I know the funeral will do the same thing.

Ava is crazy, but so far i'm enjoying TB..I really liked how she'd played her scenes today..SN was a little overboard, but i guess he did find out that Ava's men messed with the plane..I liked her explanation that her plan was for it to just not take off, not to crash the plane..But she was happy he survived..I'm looking forward to finding out more about Ava and her mysterious father..

Glad the wrapped up the Chelsea/sorority stuff..and i did notice the internship talk thrown in there..Thats obviously what leads to the Tony/Anna story..Max and Stephanie were annoying, as they need to acknowledge that Stephanie lost her grandfather also..At least they aren't forgetting that Kayla lost her father..And i really liked seeing Morgan, i'm looking forward to seeing her interact with different characters..

• Members

Sorry this is late, but I ahve just watched Monday's Days.

I hope that they use Darrin more in grieving for his father and less right now in this triangle with Margan and his niece. I think the reason why Stephanie is coming off this way is because Corday and Higley want us to forget they are related, and therefore they can go forward with a romance for the two.

This story with Steve is interesting. Kinda silly, but interesting, although I do have faith in Higley that she will F*** it up down the road.

Peter should use these last few episodes he's been doing as an Emmy reel for next year. It is truly a crying shame that he has been overlooked time and time again, but hacks like LML can win Emmys for ruining other shows. He was wonderful showing his grief for the death of his pop, and with him blaming himself for Shawn's death, his acting range is on display. I hope The Hack doesn't messthis up by brining Billie back and putting him in a triangle with her.

I now also think that ES is probably the reason why Days has also been so good. The last time she wrote, KC & Steve Wyman were EPs, and her stuff was garbage. Now it's good, and I personally credit him. The Hack always starts off well, and then crashes and burns down the road, so we'll see.

Archived