GH: Sarah Brown Promo

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know all these promos are supposed to drum up interest, bring viewers back to these shows, and whatnot...but don't you think they kinda take some of the surprise and fun out of these events?

Take Darnell Williams' return to AMC, for example. As great as it was to see him again today, I think it would've been even better, had the viewers at home been completely unprepared for it.

And Sarah Brown - imagine how much more buzz GH could've generated, had they not advertised her return beforehand? "OMG, Sonny's having sex w/ Carly!? And what happened to the last girl who played Carly? And why is Carly's hair black now?"

• Members

^ i was thinking about that.

what if sonny was in metro court and drinking. Sarah Brown walked up and had a drink with him. just a few smiles a few words a nod and off they go to have sex. end it on friday like that.

people who dont go on the web and read the mags (and i do think its a lot) would be all WTF! first carly is back? having sex with sonny?

then bam. 1st carly is claudia and 5th carly is there. lol.

anyways, back to the promos...

i like the one with just SJB, hate the one with sonny in it. i knew once i read she was coming on the mob would be on more than ever. sucks.

Archived