The Moment Of Truth

Noel

• Members

1779.jpg

Is anyone watching tonight? This is kind of intense so far and its been just the first round. They asked this personal trainer if he has hit a car without leaving a note, stared at another man's privates while taking a shower, and all sorts of personal questions!!!

What do you think of it? Discuss.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was too much of a friggin time gap in between everything.

Joe..................................................Have you ever looked at your wife and been repulsed by her obesity?

................................................................................

................................................................................

....well................................................uh......................

........................................................................yes.

(Announcer) This answer is..............................................................................

...................................................TRUE.

ugh..

• Members

LoL Dusty, that annoyed me too.

The premise of the show is completely insane and I would never go on it in a million years, but I totally loved watching it! There was definitely too much of a gap between everything though. I kept thinking, "Damn! Move along with it! Another commercial is coming soon!"

• Members

They need to speed things up. I like this show, but I cant watch it live anymore. Id have to tape so I can FF. They spend way too much time talking and asking other questions. I wish it was more of hte lie detecter questions and not so much of the other stuff bc it kills the flow.

• Members

Tonight, they seemed to pick up the pace compared to last weeks show, but this gambler dude that they have on now is such a total tool and so is his son. And the guy still acts like he has child-like qualities and he's almost 50. But, he won $100,000, so I guess he's entitled to be child-like.

Now it's time for the pageant woman...this should be very interesting.

• Members

Last night was pretty good and I liked the pageant woman who walked away with $100,000. The former Marine Corp guy was a weird one and I'm glad he walked away with absolutely nothing. He didn't even look like an underwear model, and why would he lie about stuffing hs underwear with padding? I guess I don't understand the big deal of it all. I'm sure David Beckham probably did the same thing with his underwear photoshoot. :lol:

• Members

Okay now I'm getting fustrated. I would like to see at least one contestant walk out with $500,000! It seems so far, people are walking away with $100,000. Are they that scared they're going to walk away with nothing? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

OMG. Did anyone watch tonight? My jaw is still dropping after all the questions that they were asking the blonde hairsylist.She cheated on her husband behind his back, her ex-boyfriend comes in and asks her if she still feels that he's the one for her... oh my god. She STILL went to go for $200,000 and lost everything. For those of you who watched- do you thnk her marriage is in shambles or do you think that she and her husband had a nice long talk before she came on the show with all of the skeletons that she had in her closet?

I'm still speechless after watching tonight. I don't know what to say.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I cannot wait until the Season Finale next Wednesday! I love this woman who's on now because she seems like some one who doesn't care about airing out her dirty laundry. And if the husband gets hurt, she don't give a f_ck. Season Finale next Wednesday! :)

Archived