ATWT: January 23 Episode

• Members

CBS.com is a pain to watch ATWT. I forgot the name of the other site that carries ATWT same day eppys too. It is much better and no pain in waiting for it to load up every 5 seconds. We can nitpick about the eppy. But I am glad to see so many vets back on. :D It warms my heart to see them. :D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, if the rhymes-with-witch weren't so busy boohoo-ing over Paul dumping her (a blessing in disguise, if you ask me), she would've aimed better, and we would've been spared Peg, or Maul, or whatever the frak that gruesome twosome are called.

I'm just saying.

Preach it!

• Members

Well, the history wasn't that off....other than Barbara and possibly Margo, she had known him longer than anyone else in the room. Brian Bloom originated the role in 1983, and Liz started in '84. And he did work for her as a teenager.

• Members

At the end of the day, she was still wrong for even suggesting it if Barbara and Margo were in the room. It was inaccurate dialogue. Luckily Lucinda got to express her fondness for the guy, given how long she knew him. It's a wonder that this writing team didn't make her totally contemptuous because of his recent dalliances with Lily.

• Members

Well I think it is reported in one magazine that Chris Goutman is writing ATWT right now. Which is funny because Courtney S. just trashed him in that article that was printed about scab writing and fixing their mess. :lol: I have a feeling Goutman has been writing ATWT longer than this. At the Emmys last year Jean P wasnt even mentioned. I wonder if she is just there in name only. Goutman is telling her what to write.

• Members

I have to wonder if those rumors about Passanante (namely, that she's a HW in name only) aren't true. More and more, ATWT seems completely unfocused these days, as if there's absolutely no one in charge of the writing these days, and the actors are just making it up as they go along.

Archived