GH: Major Scrubs Spoiler from SID

• Members

From SID via SZ: http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/9540090

Robin is in for a major shock as she finds out her fondest dream is coming true. But will her decision to keep the secret turn what should be a happy time into a nightmare?

Oh Baby!

Beginning of week, Robin and Leyla give Patrick something to think about when they lash out at him for his bad treatment of women. The intimacy that Robin and Patrick shared after Georgie's funeral was nothing more than an expression of their grief because it becomes clear as Patrick gets berated by the girls and he is not feelin the love.

Later Robin is an innocent bystander when Nik has another rage incident at the hospital. "Patrick and I are fighting with Nikolas, trying to get him into a room", says McCullough. "Nik pushes me and I hit my head on the table".

Soon after she hits her head, Robin gets dizzy. "I think its just residual dizziness from the incident" says KMc. "I'm not too worried about it, of course. But then it happens again." Robin has a consultation with Kelly and Kelly clues her in that she is now eating for two!

"Kelly is all business," shares Kmc. "She's not really thinking of the emotional consequences, and she doesn't know how Robin got pregnant. She's just saying, "This is what you wanted. Let's start the program!". Robin is more "whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a second. How did I get pregnant?"

And Baby Makes Two:

For the record, Robin knows the answer to how she got pregnant. Here is more of a practical question...which is soon answered thanks to overhearing a conversation of Patrick's. "It's Patrick's baby," says KMc. "It turns out Patrick knows the condom broke, that there was something wrong with it. But Robin didn't know."

At this point is becomes Patrick's turn to be missing out on information. "She chooses not to tell him that she's pregnant, " says Kmc. "She knows that he doesn't want to be a father. There's the issue of Patrick maybe thinking that Robin got pregnant on purpose. Also, with him not being ready, he might say he doesn't want the baby and ask her to get an abortion, which she would never do".

How long can Robin keep Patrick from finding out the truth? "As far as Patrick knows, Robin went to a sperm bank," says KMc. "Theoretically, she doesn't have to tell him....ever!" Because that worked so well for Liz when she kept both Jason and Lucky in the dark. "At this point Robin doesn't know what she's going to do. She's trying to stall for as long as she can!"

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It has been explained in the past that if Robin has a child, the type of HIV that she has has very little chance to be given to her partner or her child. I'm glad it's going to be a Scrubs child, although if there was a mixup and she was carrying Carly's child, oh how fun that would have been!

• Members

I want compensation damn it. I wrote this story before GH did!!

In my fic, the condom broke and they didn't know it. She kept it from Patrick at first, but he figured it out and kept playing tricks on her when she was trying to tell him.

<_<

• Members

Robin needs to get off her high horse and go back to friggen Paris to bother the French....I only liked her with Stone but, outside of him, she was sanctimonious, holier than thou, and pontificated

The moment I heard she was returning in 2005, I said to myself, "Well let the holier than thou, pontificating, begin!!!"

Archived