Barack Obama Elected President!

Max

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gov.Richardson would make the perfect VP for Obama , he gives him the Latino vote and helps Obama big time on World affairs.

An Obama/Richardson team would make for an amazing and imo unbeatable team.

Richardson will not be in Hilary's Whitehouse , the Clintons won't forgive this.

I don't think he had any chance at being VP or SOS for the Clintons anyway , unless she has to pick Obama i think she will be going with the Gov of Ohio.

The Clintons want a yes man(nothing wrong with that) and Bill Richardson dosen't fit that bill.

• Members

Gov.Richardson has been in the Clintons doghouse ever since the debates ,they wanted him to go after Obama hard so Hilary wouldn't have to.

Then the rumor is that Bill ripped Richardson a knew one for not endorsing Hillary right away , both Clinton and Richardson say it never happened.

Richardson was major player in Bill's Whitehouse and he expected him to back Hillary.

IMO Richardson wanted the VP spot all along and the Clintons wouldn't promise it , their thinking is with a woman on the top of the ticket they need a White Male as the running mate. Plus Hilary already has the Latino vote.

IMO Richardson got Obama to promise him VP or SOS.

They looked like the real deal standing next to eachother.

• Members

They looked damn good together.

And Bill needs to be put back into his dig house where Hillary found him. He is ruining her with his BS, and she is ruining herself by running a slapdash campaign.

She needs to get back to the issues and get away from this BS if she hopes to convince voters (And I'm not talking about her 35 years of experience being married to Hugh Hefner either).

• Members

Amen to that. It still dumbfounds me they were ready to impeach Bill Clinton for having a good time in his personal life, and let Bush get away with basically war crimes.

The two don't equate at all.....

Archived