GH: Week Of Dec 31st

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I needed a bucket to throw up when Carly said to Jason : Do you know what DemonSeed Michael wants to be when he grows up? A mobster, like you and Sonny.

:rolleyes:

hey Guza, here's an idea. Make fans happy and kill Michael. :D No ghost, no premonitions. Just kill him off.

• Members

ha, the title was suposed to be week of dec 31st.

blame it on the drunken night of new years...

as for mikey boy. i love that carlys all "oh [!@#$%^&*]. now he wants to be like sonny!" duh hun! you have always made sonny out to be some upstanding amazing flawless hero. you forced michael into his life,m now you are shocked? tho i do feel for carly and think its a good storyline.

when do we get to stop seeing emily? and really, im over alan. he can go now. whats next? Georgie talking to maxie? no, never, that would mean the jones-scorpio family would have something to do!!

• Members

LMAO! I TOTALLY AGREE!

I'm even willing to bring back annoying and useless Alan IF we get Emily and Georgie in the deal.

At this point I think I don't want anyone else playing Carly cuz its just too much fun hating LW's version of Carly. Carly just comes across as stupid and annoying and I'd hate to see TB forced to play that role.

Noah Drake is probably the sexiest Dcotor on television....and yeah he beats "McDreamy" (I'll never for the life of me see whats even remotely attractive about Patrick Dempsey).

• Members

LOL, OT but ditto. I never got Chinless Dempsey's appeal.

And CO-SIGN on the "it was all a dream" scenario. In fact, how about the past couple of years? Jason wakes up from last year's brain aneurysm. In walks in AJ who is in fact alive... as are half the cast!

And much as I "love to hate" LW's Cujo, I love Tamara Braun more and would welcome her back in a heartbeat. It would be nice if Ted King's Lorenzo was back to greet her, too.

• Members

Ring in the New Year with Sam!

Poor ole Luckless! Instead of spending some time with a somewhat classy and intelligent woman like Liz, he gets to do it with the downlo H0 of the century only known as SamH0 McCall. Yep I tell you the new year's resolution is for McDonald's to rename the restaurant "McCalls" so that way St. Sam fits their slogan of "billions served." Sheesh what a great way to ring in the new year with a flea infested, hypocritical twit, skanky a$$ dirty sl*t. I sincerely hope that Jason and Liz are laughing their way to the bank at these two pathetic losers getting it on and doing the nasty. Maybe 2008 we will get our wish and Sam finally bites the dust. I prefer it happen when she gets swallowed by a ten horn, masturbating rhinoceros. I feel a stampede a coming!

• Members

Loved Lucky and Liz today. Its clearly obvious he is still very much in love with her. I dont think he will ever truly get over her no matter who he is with. Too bad things had to end up the way they did. She seemed a bit jealous to hear that he was with Sam. Oh well. It was good to see them together in a scene, civil with no animosity or negativity.

This dead Emily thing is just too stupid for words. Why kill her off if she's going to be here till spring? Why not murder her then?

LMAO at Alexis' reaction to her nomination. She was funny. I only wish they had shown her telling Sam bc I always enjoy their scenes together

Archived