2008: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Members

Awesome, now the Paris remote will definitely look stellar although the outdoor scenes probably will be minimal. Like when B&B went to Sydney last year...

It seems the remote is more a press thing than an actual remote. Maybe he even brings Jennifer Howard (another great director unlike some of Y&R's current freelancers) with him since they did Portofino together!?

Michael Stich has a Y&R history, BTW. In the 80s he worked as a camera operator at CBS Television City mostly at Capitol but also at Y&R before getting his first directing shots in the mid 80s until he became one of B&B's two staff directors when the show premiered...

And very interesting to see Rex M. Best returning to B&B. Hopefully he will help to lighten up B&B with classic style again.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

My thoughts on Ford and Culliton, I think they're great additions. I think Richard is sone of the best SWs in the industry. And that man is a work horse, who can churn out so many scripts in a month. Jeanne Ford has a long history with DAYS and knows the show, so I'm glad she's back.

Thanks!

So where's your OLTL reveal? :)

No idea. She hasn't been scrutinized by credits watchers. LOL

Archived