XBOX 360

Roman

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, this is what the guy at Best Buy, told customers last night. They started handing out fliers yesterday afternoon telling people who were camped out :rolleyes: that the only systems they would be selling first would be bundle packs worth $700 bucks. So, for the people who went to BB this morning thinking that the $300 or $400 dollar system would be on sale today were PISSED.

• Members

Well if anyone was lucky enough to get one, they can double their money back. Since all the stores are sold out and microsoft announced a huge supply shortage coming up.

The game consoles alone are selling for $600.00 - $800.00 + and the bundle sets are going for well over $1,000.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Xbox-360-Gam...1QQcmdZViewItem

• Members

I pre-ordered an X-Box 360 months ago just because. I was looking forward to playing games like King Kong and Dead or Alive 4, but they don't really have the type of game lineup that would make you want to shell out $400+ or $300+ for it. Basically, the 360 is what the first Xbox should have been. Nuff said.

Even though I pre-ordered mine, it probably won't ship out until sometime in March (the bastards) but even then, they won't have any blockbuster games out. I'm a diehard PS fan. I bought into the hype of the first Xbox and I was disappointed.

IGN.com has great article that has "The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Wait and get a PS3". On the other hand, the pro 360 guys at IGN have reasons why you should get the 360 now.

The PS3 has "blockbuster games" inline for it's release. Tekken 6, a new Final Fantasy game, a new Metal Gear Solid game, plus console exclusive games. Not to mention they will be using the new Blu-Ray DVDs that can hold up to 4x more than a current game CD can hold. And guess what....it's Sony exclusive. I doubt Sony woud provide their Blu-Ray cds to companies that will make games for the 360. That would be a bad business decision. My advice Roman...stick with the system you have, and wait for the PS3.

Archived