DAYS: Casting news

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Perhaps Olivia and Ava's parents don't want their kids on TV anymore, and maybe TPTB took the opportunity to age Claire. Or maybe Claire is gonna be on the show a little bit more then before and that's why they need a older girl. Who knows?!

We don't know the reason for this so there's really no need to be thinking about it. This is not a major issue for me anyway, it happens to every kid in soap land. And it's absolutely not the most "ridiculous thing I have heard recently". Just thought I'd post about it in case someone hadn't heard yet. :)

• Members

I will miss the twins but it could've been the parents decision.

I love Dave Foley so it will be cool to have his daughter on board. She's adorable and it's not like they are aging her 10 years. In fact, the fact she is only being aged a year tells me it was not the show's decision and they just went with the best recast they could get.

It certainly isn't the most ridiculous thing that has been heard lately.

• Members

People calm down. Claire's just a little girl, IMHO no need to get all upset about it. If Claire is going to remain a Brady then it's probably a good idea to re-cast Claire. The Nu Claire looks more Brady friendly, while Ava & Olivia look like the old and current Phillips instead of Shawn. (That said I still want Claire to be Phillip's, darker hair is in his family too---Kate, Billie, Austin & Lucas).

• Members

LoL, I'm not all goo-goo ga-ga over the current Claire. Something about her is awkward. I know that sounds horrible to say, because she's just a child, but daaaamn. Girl's ugly as hell, LoL.

Nu-Claire looks adorable!

• Members

A lot of kids (especially when they're small) don't resemble their parents that much. No big deal.

They can't find actors/actresses who look like each other all the time. At least she's got the darker hair sort of like Shawn (, Bo, Hope and John) and they need to go with the better performer. It's beyond me how anyone can be upset or have a negative attitude about this when she's only one year older and you haven't even seen her in action. It's a little child for crying out loud. lol

Archived