AMC: Erica Spoiler

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They certainly will :D LaLucci is out here in public telling all that's what she wants. I love that woman :wub: Erica is completely and totally in love for the first time in her life and it's killing her to think she has lost him. I'll never believe for a minute that he doesn't feel the same about her no matter what crappy dialogue they write and how many boring jeks they try to pair them off with. JERICA will be the end game, IMO :wub:;)

Watch now and enjoy it while it lasts but they are NEVER over and sooner or later we'll see them reunite. I'm not watching while he is with boring Julia but I will come back when TIIC finally begin that road to reconciliation. :D

• Members

I hate how Jack has been acting the past few months. He keeps ignoring everything Greenlee has done while pressuring Erica & Kendall to forgive his bitchy daughter. This is not the Jack who has been in love with Erica for the past 20 years and one of the reasons I quit taping the show is because I can't stand to watch him turn into a total bastard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The storyline for Jerica has been the same, stale, boring, thing since they reunited in 2003. We could watch them for another 500 years and the storyline will still be the same, dry stuff as it always has been. AMC obviously doesn't want to write for J&E. It's time they finally just put them out of their misery and let Jack and Erica move on with their lives.

Archived