AMC: Friday

• Members

Ok, so I hope it's okay that I started this, didn't see one yet.

Didn't watch today once I saw the opening scenes: No Janet, Richie, or Amanda. *changes channel to America's Next Top Model re-runs on MTV*

Kendall and Ryan -- man who cares? Just Kendall whining about Spike, Greenlee and her missing husband...same ole, same ole, she's making Ryass look tolerable. There's a problem there for me.

Greenlee/Zach -- I cannot wait until RB comes back. Sabine's whining bothers me. Zach...........NEXT!

JR and Adam -- What happened here? Normally I care, but I got up to leave the room, and as I said, I didn't watch past the first segment today once I saw what was on, and what wasn't.

KWAK and Tad -- I hate Tad -- nuff said.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Medicine Man Ryan

So we get Dr. Joe today announcing that Spike's deafness was pre existing and hence not the result of the car accident that he got into with the beloved Green Butterfly. But I do not understand how Ryan could not have figured this out on his own! I mean, the moron can do just about anything but yet he could not predict that Spike was going deaf as it is? Sheesh I guess he can now ask for all that money back of going through college (if he ever went) where he learned about some medicine tactics to be able to pull people out of psychosis and do other miraculous things. The ultimate healer is certainly not someone to behold now if he cannot make an estimate as to someone being deaf already or if it is the result of something else. I guess Ryan pretty much is useless right now if he cannot figure out any medical stuff, such as that the heart transplant goes into the chest and not the privates. Sheesh I just wonder what other knowledge he is forgetting when it comes to medicine. Knowing St. Ryan, he probably believes that antidepressants are against depressing the lungs into making people breathe and say stuff about as stupid as what Ryan would say himself. Yep he is that thick folks. I tell you this is someone who you do not want to invite home to mom because lord knows she would never be the same again after all the drops in IQ points that can be attributed to butt pirate Ryan.

• Members

Sorry Frons I'm one viewer who cannot be "trained"! Rewrite this ish all you want, we were TOLD REPEATEDLY onscreen for MONTHS that Greenlee deafened Spike, rewriting that won't change anything, either way she STILL Kidnapped and almost killed that child, it's NOT even just the deafness you dumbasses.

That poor snake LOL, ugh Zach why'd you have to save her :(

• Members

^It is very stupid. All of that crap we went through since July so Greenlee can look innocent. And I'm not even a Kendall or Zendall fan, but this ish is whack!!!! :angry: Greenlee still took Spike, even if only for 15 minutes, and she got into an accident trying to get her cell phone -- I mean -- this whole story has been painful from start to finish. Painful for the viewers that is. <_<

And while I hated Kendall's revenge scheme, I don't understand why people are coming down so hard on her for that, but didn't say ish to Greenlee about her taking Spike!!

B&E are the biggest hacks I have ever seen.

• Members

Medicine Man Ryan

So we get Dr. Joe today announcing that Spike's deafness was pre existing and hence not the result of the car accident that he got into with the beloved Green Butterfly. But I do not understand how Ryan could not have figured this out on his own! I mean, the moron can do just about anything but yet he could not predict that Spike was going deaf as it is? Sheesh I guess he can now ask for all that money back of going through college (if he ever went) where he learned about some medicine tactics to be able to pull people out of psychosis and do other miraculous things. The ultimate healer is certainly not someone to behold now if he cannot make an estimate as to someone being deaf already or if it is the result of something else. I guess Ryan pretty much is useless right now if he cannot figure out any medical stuff, such as that the heart transplant goes into the chest and not the privates. Sheesh I just wonder what other knowledge he is forgetting when it comes to medicine. Knowing St. Ryan, he probably believes that antidepressants are against depressing the lungs into making people breathe and say stuff about as stupid as what Ryan would say himself. Yep he is that thick folks. I tell you this is someone who you do not want to invite home to mom because lord knows she would never be the same again after all the drops in IQ points that can be attributed to butt pirate Ryan.

• Members

Yeah - the rewrite is lame - I'll admit that.

The Adam/Tad/Kate thing will be good - but Tad is such an ass when it comes to Jenny. I can't handle his controlling demeanor.

Ok so that is totally not Dre - it is some random black guy named Quentin that they obviously put in to replace Dre for this part of the storyline since the spoilers came out? Or the spoilers were wrong? I am really guessing since they've finally finalized the Angie/Jessie return, they are holding off on using Dre bc he'll be convienently incorporated into their return storyline.

• Members

I'm so glad I'm not watching this [!@#$%^&*] until Debbie Morgan & Darnell Williams return.

B&E obviously have no long-term story outline. Suddenly Greenlee wasn't responsible for Spike's deafness after the majority of viewers took Kendall's side and were rooting for her revenge plot. It's just sad that B&E couldn't see in advance how the car accident would turn the audience against Greens. It could have been interesting to see Greenlee come to terms with all the crap she put Kendall through over the years and acknowledge that she was mainly responsible for their friendship failing. I'm dreading Rebecca Budig's return to the role because I have a feeling Kendall will forgive the bitch soon thereafter and Greenlee will never admit to everything she did to Kendall.

As far as Tad/Adam, without Dixie's presence the Kate storyline is pointless, imo. Now that Cady is available again, AMC should grab her and write the Tad/Dixie reunion we fans expected in 2006. I don't care to watch hypocrite Tad criticizing Adam as an evil parent over and over again.

• Members

Even Becky's Greenlee has yet to admit to ripping Kendall's dress off in open court and stealing Ryan from her. That's why I never bought them as friends, even during the whole surrogacy storyline. They spent most of the time together being enemies, that three months as friends didn't even register with me.

• Members

Joe just revealed to Kendall and Ryan that Spike would have gone deaf naturally whether he was in that accident with Greenlee or not. He spewed a bunch of medical terms, but basically Spike was destined to be deaf no matter what! Hence, Greenlee can't be directly blamed for Spike's deafness.

Archived