GH: Week of Dec 10th

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow todays episode was awesome...I just can't say enough to tell you how satisfied I am with the show right now.

The Luke/Sonny scenes. The Tracy/Luke scenes. The Luke/Lucky scenes. The Jason/Neanderthal Lucky scenes. The Jason/The [!@#$%^&*] Ric scenes. Kate/Sonny & Diane/Alexis. Alexis/Jerry. SKYE! Johnny/Trevor. Maxie/Georgie/Killer/Mac/Harper....just ridiculous how many people interacted to today. And ALL of it was AMAZING!

I felt bad for Maxie today but only cuz of Georgie... :(

I'm so in love with Alexis and Jerry right now. And Skate is so cute...

As for Ric and his scenes with Jason...INTENSE! However I hate that bastard even more than I thought possible and all my pity for him vanished the moment he started giving Jason sh*t about Elizabeth. How dare he try to make Jason out to be the bad guy here. I seriously wanted to vomit throughout that scene.

• Members

How many lines did Steve Burton actually have today? And people call this amazing acting? Anyone can stand their and just stare...

I love Rick Hearst and I love Ric, no matter what. And I loved his threat to Trevor. I dunno if Trevor knows that his boy is a psycho.

• Members

^Actually for a lot of actors/actress it is MUCH harder to react than to act.

anyways...

I didnt watch much of today because i was sick as hell and wanted to die and wartching maxie being almost killed prob woulda aet me over the edge, LOL.

However... i did see the Sonny/Luke scenes and they were amazing. and as for Ric, hi yeah where is Carly? Someone needs to remind this "man" what he did. Ya know when he locked her up in his panic room when she was prego to take her baby and give it to Liz. what he did and has done is far worse than anything Jason has ever done. [!@#$%^&*]. ugh.

• Members

I Agree.

and as for Skate, i also agree. I mean i guess the point is to show that Kate isnt like carly, alexis, etc.. she doesnt just drop at sonnys every command. she is her own person, an adult, and does what she wants. however its just working. they need to throw Kate into her magazine, have her hire on some people (hello maxie & sam!) and pair her up with Jax.

I love Megan Ward & Kate Howard.

• Members

Umm because SB is a master at expressing emotions without saying a single word. Seems like you're hating on him for no reason. Yesterday I saw a man who was torn very deeply and very upset about the vicious things being said by a horrible man who has no reason or moral ground to say ANYTHING to anybody.

What Ric said is absolutely false. He didn't take advantage of Elizabeth. Nor did he intend to ruin Lucky's marriage.

• Members

Yes it must be tremendously hard to just stand there and look at someone. Burton chews scenery 90% of the time he is on screen on some occassions we will see him actually rasie his voice but he usually just gives us a dull stare and the monotoned delivery. Their is no passion in most of his scenes and he is as dull as a butter knife. He is severly over-hyped and his "performences" have declined in quality long ago. Burton was once an actor who was able to infuse depth, sensitivity and charisma into his performences. Look no further then to his days as Jason Q. However his performences since his reapperances have been stale at best.

:lol: BWHAHAHAHA

I can think of atleast three GH actors on the top of my head who are better then Burton at emoting without a single word. Vaughn, Hearst, Shiner, Christopher, ect.

I saw a man who was mildly upset about women dying at his feet. Yesterday I saw a man who refused to help with the police investigation when they were doing everything they could to try to find the killer, yesterday I saw a man who was unwilling to cooperate to catch his sister's killer. Yesterday I saw a stupid man who would rather look for the killer himself instead of cooperating with the police to catch the criminal who killed his sister and best friend. That's what I saw. Those were the actions that I saw that lead me to believe that Jason isn't to "torn" up about much of anything. Only concerned abotu protecting his business and doing things his way. Regardless of Maxie, Georgie or anyone else.

On another side Coop looks guilty as hell.

• Members

I think the point of the current Sonny/Kate s/l is that there is no point and they're just repeating the dangerous theme they love to latch onto for lack of creativity. It wouldn't be so obviously pointless if they had at least had her hire a home security expert instead of an interior designer. They should have played this out for a few episodes and let it go but trying to make a s/l out of it draws attention to how boring it is. If they want to have obstacles to a couple's path drawing on the danger of the mob is not the way to constantly go. There must be a more creative and interesting way to tell the story of Kate being afraid of an emotional commitment than falling back on Sonny's life is dangerous. She knows that so either have her move on or stop being lazy and write a story.

I missed a lot of the show yesterday and what I caught was so so which caused me to focus on things I wasn't meant to such as why didn't Georgie try cpr. I guess I should assume that the person taking her emergency call knew she was Mac's daughter since she didn't give an address but why not just call Mac? And if it is Coop then tell me Maxie's nasal passages are blocked since she should have picked up his scent or at least felt something familiar about him.

I feel sorry for all the grown ups that have to deal with the Jr Mob boss. The whole mob thing is an even bigger joke than it was before. Poor Skye. Trevor taking lip from him I don't so much care about since it's not as far fetched as his walking around in charge of a mob organization.

That whole scene with Ric and Jason was pointless but they must uphold the tradition. I guess I was supposed to forget that Jason voluntarily went to the station to see Harper. His asking for Diane made no sense since he could have come down there with her in the first place or met her beforehand. I guess I'm supposed to take from that how poor put upon Jason was forced to hold his cool while the mean spirited DA and police didn't respect his grief.

Ric lost me when he was going on about Sonny and I don't think Jason's facial expressions were amazing. There are times when it works but yesterday didn't work for me. I will blame it on Ric's ranting though because what kind of look can one generate for something that basically made no sense.

• Members

IA with you on all except GV (unless there's another Vaughn I'm missing). The other three are on a whole other level or two. I don't think Jason's reaction aligned with that scene yesterday but I had issues with Ric's ranting anyway. Throwing in the stuff about Sonny's blood in him and his daddy issues weakened what he was saying for me. I don't care that Ric is shady as well.

You saw a whole lot more than I did in that scene. I don't think it was indicative of what the character is feeling. He went there voluntarily to answer questions so I don't think he had issue with that. Lucky and Ric kind of turned it into a circus by not being able to stick to the subject. I don't care for what any of them are doing but you can't put one character in a situation with two men that loathe him over a woman and expect him to want to talk to either. The PCPD is incompetent anyway and I don't think he's more concerned abot protecting his business than finding the killer. He'll probably do better at finding the killer than the whole PCPD. The only cop they had that was worth dime was Taggart. He had issues with Corinthos and Morgan but he was at least on track.

• Members

ITA with this! SB cannot hold a candle to Rick Hearst, Kin Shriner, Tony Geary, Tyler Christopher, and Greg Vaughn IMO. Especially when it comes to emoting I am distracted more by his hairstyle than anything else. With the aforementioned, its their acting that captures me

• Members

I LOVE Greg, i do. However i really do think both him and SB are on the same acting leval. Nither one is perfection, nither one is horrid. They are both usualy grat with the crap they are given and sometimes take it and run with it.

ugh. i was jut youtubing stuff and came across ric clips from gh. srsly, i didnt know it was possable to HATE someone on a soap opera as much as i HATE him.

• Members

LOL, JackPeyton. I pretty much agree with everything you've said on this thread -- EXCEPT for the fact that despite being a Panic Room-operating, pregnant woman-chaining psycho, I *LOVE* Rick Hearst's portrayal.

I personally think he is up there with early Sarah Brown. There is vulnerability and even humanity there, as well as rage and violence. Rick Hearst straddles the fence between somebody desperate to have power, to be loved, to be "normal" even... and yet who could tumble back into psychosis at any moment.

ITA about Burton being on the same level as Greg Vaughan. Burton does have the advantage of those sad, doe eyes, though, which allow him to coast in many of his scenes.

• Members

i LOVE RH, as an actor and a person. However i cant stand the person he plays on GH. its honestly not even because everything he has done. Its because of he acts as if he is better than Jason and sonny because is the DA. In fact, i see him as worse. Ric hides behind the right side of the law. hes a coward, a wimp, a !@#$%^&*]. and i HATE hypocrites who are not funny when being a hypocrite (Like Maxie). Ric just goes on and on and on about how he must bring Jason down while hes lusting away at the idea of sonny loving him. its gross. ugh. HATE HATE HATE! i am consumed within it when thinking about Ric.

Archived